Classless CPA

UCSportsFan

It amazes me that the TSSAA turns a blind eye to all of this. It is terrible on the girls side. Much worse than the boys in my opinion. But the TSSAA will not enforce their rules. They only cater to one sport and we know what that is. They will come closer to ruling a kid ineligible who makes a move by the book for the right reasons than an ever doing the same for a kid whose move is shady and done because of recruiting. From what I have seen they are a joke.

When they actually do something for other sports and try to enforce the rules that are on the books, I will start attending the TSSAA tournament events again, until then I am on strike. They never listen to the member coaches or schools about anything other than football. Just do your jobs and end this crap that CPA and other schools like them do!

It amazes me that the TSSAA turns a blind eye to all of this. It is terrible on the girls side. Much worse than the boys in my opinion. But the TSSAA will not enforce their rules. They only cater to one sport and we know what that is. They will come closer to ruling a kid ineligible who makes a move by the book for the right reasons than an ever doing the same for a kid whose move is shady and done because of recruiting. From what I have seen they are a joke.

When they actually do something for other sports and try to enforce the rules that are on the books, I will start attending the TSSAA tournament events again, until then I am on strike. They never listen to the member coaches or schools about anything other than football. Just do your jobs and end this crap that CPA and other schools like them do!

Strike would be great. The only way T$$AA will change anything is if they loose revenue. Why go watch games that everyone knows the outcome? Your right about football! Case in point, Maryville fights & little to no punishment. York inst fights & two year post season ban. But God obviously wants CPA to beat everyone by 35, not sub, & us sinners not judge. It was a poor sportsmanship move period!

For the people quoting scripture for your own benefit, what verse would you quote for the unsportsmanlike conduct technicals called during the game? I bet God really doesn't care who wins or loses, but he probably does care if you are walking in His light! There is a time and a place to use the Bible. However, make sure you are prefect before you start hurling verses at people stating their opinion which may be different than yours and not God's.

For the people quoting scripture for your own benefit, what verse would you quote for the unsportsmanlike conduct technicals called during the game? I bet God really doesn't care who wins or loses, but he probably does care if you are walking in His light! There is a time and a place to use the Bible. However, make sure you are prefect before you start hurling verses at people stating their opinion which may be different than yours and not God's.

Who had the technical fouls and what appeared to be the reason for them?  Just curious.