Classless CPA

UCSportsFan

It looks like that 138 win senior class struggled without Bradshaw, Wharton, Lindsey, bonds and Allsmiller to open the door for them. Has that guy even made the kids that have been there at CPA all these years better or has he simply spent too much time looking for the ready made players at the Nike Elite camps? Wait, I think I answered my own question!

TSSAA will be voting on whether or not to split the public and private schools this summer. NOW is the time to write to them, email them, or phone them! Don't complain about this obviously UNFAIR advantage the recruiting schools have...do something and write them!

By the way, after God gave Seattle that miracle catch at the end of the Superbowl and saw what they did next (throwing the ball for an interception!) He no longer is involved in helping anyone win games...not even the Bible quoting schools.

Using Bible quotes to evade the real issue...the unfair advantage private schools have, especially in single A, isn't an argument for allowing private school recruiting.

Don't fool yourself, everyone recruits!  If there is open enrollment (Memphis and several other counties in TN) then there is recruiting going on.  Big difference between recruiting and scholarshipping players to play for your school.  If you want to scholarship, then play Div 2!

Maddox will not make a habit of beating anyone that he doesn't have more talent than but he will occasionally lose to Teams with equal or less. Surprised at how bad they defend as far as being able to stay in front of people and lock the opponent up. Rely on ability to turn over inferior teams. Definitely not a coach that takes his team to another level. Give him credit.. Maybe he realizes his limitations as a coach and that's why he must get the best players instead of developing and scheming.