Enough of the CPA talk...They are NOT a SUPER team

nebuntyn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say this, do I believe CPA recruits? Absolutely! Public schools do as well. CPA has two titles. It's not like they've been dominant. CPA has one stud a rising point guard and a bunch of mediocre players. 7 of the last 11 state titles for AA, has come from the old district 12 AA and current 14 AA. And tonight I believe 15AA will capture the crown. Now there is talk about adding an extra class to basketball. Smh! Here we go with that every kid is a winner crap. Adding a extra class would do nothing but water down the tournament. Sometimes we just need to accept....some kids are just not good enough....period. You can't be good at everything. I never believed in Creekwood etc. To be the man, you have to beat the man. We didn't have classifications in Indiana, but I never heard anyone crying. CPA is nothing more than the Rick Insel invitational all over again. He recruited for Shelbyville for years. Do I believe TSSAA knows.....YES! Do I believe they want to catch it..... NO. Marryville and Alcoa football, has heard this for years. Suck it up and play. The CPA situation is deeper than basketball for me. The kids that are older.....Does Drew Maddux care about the kid? My perception is no. He exploits the kid for the betterment of him. I have absolutely no respect for that. This current format is going to be around at least, 2 more years. Live with and play ball.

Funny thing is when CPA beat JSS like a drum in 2013 you were singing a diffrent song even trying to get cpa fans to email & meet up with you because you were so mad. Here is a little quote from one of those post.

"Where is that 2007 Liberty Tech squad when you need them, LOL! Just call him Drew Insel Maddux........The name of their firm is.......The Shelbyville Riverdale CPA Group. Their motto is...."We Are Nationwide, We Even Get The Girls Involved". 

Sounds like when your team got their butts handed to them you took shots too so dont be a hypocrite!

Funny thing is when CPA beat JSS like a drum in 2013 you were singing a diffrent song even trying to get cpa fans to email & meet up with you because you were so mad. Here is a little quote from one of those post.

"Where is that 2007 Liberty Tech squad when you need them, LOL! Just call him Drew Insel Maddux........The name of their firm is.......The Shelbyville Riverdale CPA Group. Their motto is...."We Are Nationwide, We Even Get The Girls Involved".

Sounds like when your team got their butts handed to them you took shots too so dont be a hypocrite!

you must be bored or lonely. I never take this crap personally. Me get mad. You definitely don't know me. I call it like I see it. Period. I took the same shots today. But I'm ok with CPA recruiting. dont be a stalker.

impressive darkside. you been doing your homework!

.....Then there is Coach Brooks, who I thought was a really good coach, but really diminishes himself obsessing over CPA, let it go, you will have more peace I'm sure....

So you couldn't support my difference of opinion to your post with facts like naming the teams that have as much or more talent than CPA, this is your answer?  Surprise, surprise, another one of those.  There are way too many who take it and make it personal.   I will leave it here with such "knowledgeable" fans like you, it is the off season for HS anyway.  On to the college game.  

So you couldn't support my difference of opinion to your post with facts like naming the teams that have as much or more talent than CPA, this is your answer?  Surprise, surprise, another one of those.  There are way too many who take it and make it personal.   I will leave it here with such "knowledgeable" fans like you, it is the off season for HS anyway.  On to the college game.  

you are the one who makes it personal when you obsess over your old team and whine about their talent constantly.......i think memphis mitchell has as much talent as CPA this year and they are in class A....now are they as good as a team?  probably not....i thought Haywood had more talent top to bottom in the rotation than CPA and they proved it winning state....you are not going to get any sympathy from me on talent, i'm from KY and every school competes for 1 trophy no matter what the size of the school or whether it is private or public.....quit whining and get in the gym and become a better player and team........grow up everyone doesn't need a trophy and it is ok if teams are good enough to get to the tourney consistenlty

Going back to 2006 Memphis Mitchel was in the championship game in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012 in AA and in 2014 and 2015 in A….What do you propose they do about Mitchell, seems like they have too much talent do you think we need to redistribute the talent ??

Liberty won AA in 2006 and 2007 was runner up in 2010 and champions again in 2011....Fulton won back to back in 2008 and 2009....not a new thing to have dominate programs, why are you so concerned and twitterpated about CPA??  I don't root for them but I am so tired of all the whining

Edited by UKbluemist

you are the one who makes it personal when you obsess over your old team and whine about their talent constantly.......i think memphis mitchell has as much talent as CPA this year and they are in class A....now are they as good as a team?  probably not....i thought Haywood had more talent top to bottom in the rotation than CPA and they proved it winning state....you are not going to get any sympathy from me on talent, i'm from KY and every school competes for 1 trophy no matter what the size of the school or whether it is private or public.....quit whining and get in the gym and become a better player and team........grow up everyone doesn't need a trophy and it is ok if teams are good enough to get to the tourney consistenlty

Going back to 2006 Memphis Mitchel was in the championship game in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012 in AA and in 2014 and 2015 in A….What do you propose they do about Mitchell, seems like they have too much talent do you think we need to redistribute the talent ??

Liberty won AA in 2006 and 2007 was runner up in 2010 and champions again in 2011....Fulton won back to back in 2008 and 2009....not a new thing to have dominate programs, why are you so concerned and twitterpated about CPA??  I don't root for them but I am so tired of all the whining

It seems that someone from another state always has all the answers. These 'Poor Ole Hillbillys' from Tn. need someone to come in from another state and tell them what it's all about. If you love the way they 'do it in Ky', go back there and follow the Ky. way!

It seems that someone from another state always has all the answers. These 'Poor Ole Hillbillys' from Tn. need someone to come in from another state and tell them what it's all about. If you love the way they 'do it in Ky', go back there and follow the Ky. way!

never said for TN to change their format to Kentucky's just pointing out that people whine way too much about CPA, must have hit a nerve.....now i know i did after looking at your posts, you are up there with KenBrooks in complaining about CPA.......don't let me bother you, go back to your constant whining about CPA and how your team can't compete with them because they have good players......i bet you complain about UK having too many good players too

Edited by UKbluemist

never said for TN to change their format to Kentucky's just pointing out that people whine way too much about CPA, must have hit a nerve.....now i know i did after looking at your posts, you are up there with KenBrooks in complaining about CPA.......don't let me bother you, go back to your constant whining about CPA and how your team can't compete with them because they have good players......i bet you complain about UK having too many good players too

Both teams get their players the same way. That is the problem.

That is the point. Every good player mentioned are transfers. Of course they are not as good outside of those two. When Bradshaw transfered to CPA he was allowed to play without sitting out because it is a private school. Privates play by a different set of rules. Zoned public schools aren't granted that luxury & that is why they cry foul! If CPA only played homegrown talent then we wouldn't even know they exist. Even if they dont win state, they still knocked someone else (with a different set of rules) out of the opportunity.

I am asking because I dont know. What year of school did Bradshaw transfer to CPA?  As freshman, sophomore??

just curious.