Phillip shadowens new head coach at William blount

I agree.. But the looney bin faction needs to understand that starters are not going to be transferring to Alnwick. It will be the next level players and freshmen that will take the ride South . Good times are ahead, but we are still looking down the road. Two years, minimum.

We have the players to be a decent to good team right now. It will all depend on whether the team buys into Shadowens or not. But we could surprise some teams this year.

Good players do not give up 40 ppg, even with shoddy coaching.

Let the man move into his office and we will see what he has soon enough.

I am saying 4.5 wins from the jump.

Sure they will if they are out of position and confused because the defensive scheme is too complex. Keep it simple and straightforward Edited by Governors91

Ha ha. If he does now like he has in the past...facilities will be on the up grade. Home run hire for you guys.

I've never been to Blackman's field, but WB seemed as nice as Oakland. Facilities aren't bad. Some new things would be nice, but there aren't any glaring deficiencies except maybe a new scoreboard due to age.

Press Box is top notch at WB.

Edited by Red Rebels
  • Upvote 2

Never happen. Rankin has had Shad's number since his Smyrna days when it comes to rec........ahhhh...counseling students as to which school they would be better off at. LOL

It's a completely different situation here in Blount County. I don't think what happened in Rutherford county has any bearing here.

Hey Blaze, I too noticed the post. The only thing I can figure is he may have been referencing some displaced coaches as a result of the high school taking over the middle school program, but that was also 5 years ago. I'm sure those involved would have moved on by now. :popcorneater:

Yes, this. ^^^^^

And to blazeburning, you probably know what "moron" means, so I wont waste time with that but I will school you on the meaning of the word "oxymoron"  An oxymoron can be found in the following sentence.:

"I don't condone calling people names, but I think this is pretty accurate.....You ,sir, are a MORON!!!!!"

Who's the moron now?

Never happen. Rankin has had Shad's number since his Smyrna days when it comes to rec........ahhhh...counseling students as to which school they would be better off at. LOL

diffrent set of circumstances at Riverdale has was rec........ahhhh...counseling them to come from a 6a school rather than 5a Smyrna. Its flipped in this situation. Tougher over competition in 6a than 3a for the top teir type kids.

Yes, this. ^^^^^

And to blazeburning, you probably know what "moron" means, so I wont waste time with that but I will school you on the meaning of the word "oxymoron"  An oxymoron can be found in the following sentence.:

"I don't condone calling people names, but I think this is pretty accurate.....You ,sir, are a MORON!!!!!"

Who's the moron now?

The answer to your question would still be you... Oxymoron is not the same as a contradictory statement , but rather two words that are used as rhetoric or figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in "A fine mess or “a little big.â€. Those are examples oxymoron... There is a big difference in that and a contradictory statement.  

Edited by Blaze45