Recruiting Violations at Bradley?

Berrman417

Again, if the TSSAA really looked hard.....many many schools do this type thing. Recruit families to move into their school zone or district for athletic reasons under the disquise of better education.

Luckeelee fer Mairvul thair iz no dissguys....Hitts all fer ackademicks and garbige servuss...... :popcorneater:

https://k12.niche.com/d/maryville-city-school-district-tn/rankings/

Vic and Gabe for starters, and most recently the new QB transfer. That kids mom still works in Warren County, they still attend the same church in Dibrell and everyone knows his dad has been shopping him around for the last 2 years. There is proof that the move was not made for academic purposes

but the way I understand the rules, if the kids and parents move into your school zone...they are good to play. Unless there is contact by a coach before they move and proof.

• 1 month later...

Oh it has be talked about. lol.

Frankly I will say here what I have aid elsewhere. The penalties are for situation where recruiting took place. On the face of what has been reported so far, penalties may be overkill for situations where questions were answered.

Recruiting should not take place. I agree on that. But what happens when the student athlete and the coach attend the same church in a community or such. That contact COULD be construed a recruiting in a strict interpretation the no contact rule without a guidance counselor present.

Food for thought.

Cleveland now has one of the best recruiting coaches in the biz, he did a great job at West recruiting the local area, some of his star players live within miles of where they were suppose to go but West developed a class that no one else has or program to make it all look on the up, guess we will see if Cleveland can develop the same type of programs to open the boundaries for the rise to state championship status.

Cleveland now has one of the best recruiting coaches in the biz, he did a great job at West recruiting the local area, some of his star players live within miles of where they were suppose to go but West developed a class that no one else has or program to make it all look on the up, guess we will see if Cleveland can develop the same type of programs to open the boundaries for the rise to state championship status.

Halls or West? Gibbs or Fulton? AE or Fulton? Yeah, I catch your drift!

Might tell you something about the coaching then!

Coaching is over rated when you have a half dozen guys from one class signing with D1s and D1-AAs. 

There are some really outstanding coaches out there, but even the best coaches have to have talent in order to win at a high level.