WAVERLY 2015

FBHIGHWAY

You guys are definitely building a good program over there in Centerville. Making some good strides and I respect that.

As far as Milan goes, I think a lot of it is mental with several teams. We don't have super talented players or the best coaches in the world although both areas are more than adequate. When teams roll in to town and see the signs doubt can creep in just ask Camden. Good luck to you guys this year though!!

hope you get to Cookeville soon

News Flash Hickman...#7 is gone! Move on. Believe me you will be seeing a lot of #28 from Waverly...probably a lot of his back as he runs in for 6. Hickman...you guys will be good no doubt but don't think your going to run over Waverly. I'm sure the blue & white are licking their chops at a chance to embarrass you and your fans at your home field in week four. Last year was last year. It's 2015. Let's Roll!!

News Flash Hickman...#7 is gone! Move on. Believe me you will be seeing a lot of #28 from Waverly...probably a lot of his back as he runs in for 6. Hickman...you guys will be good no doubt but don't think your going to run over Waverly. I'm sure the blue & white are licking their chops at a chance to embarrass you and your fans at your home field in week four. Last year was last year. It's 2015. Let's Roll!!

Yeah he is gone but his brother is still here for 2 more years. He is more athletic than cole in my opinion. And has no previous injuries like cole. Edited by Bulldogfan24

Yeah he is gone but his brother is still here for 2 more years. He is more athletic than cole in my opinion. And has no previous injuries like cole.

should be a very competitive game!  waverly has built some real football players that wont be looking in the playoffs for a basketball game.

I'm hoping that this is a completely different team for Hickman this year...new attitude, new strategy, new uniforms, new focus, another new face on the coaching staff. Can't believe it, but I am agreeing with FBHighway on this part...new year...let's roll!

I could care less who did what last year...who was better, who had injuries, which concession stand had the best popcorn...all very irrelevant.

I'm hoping that this is a completely different team for Hickman this year...new attitude, new strategy, new uniforms, new focus, another new face on the coaching staff. Can't believe it, but I am agreeing with FBHighway on this part...new year...let's roll!

I could care less who did what last year...who was better, who had injuries, which concession stand had the best popcorn...all very irrelevant.

Finally something we agree on. It's all about 2015!

If you are hungry or just a big ole boy like myself that likes to eat... it is very relevant who has the best popcorn!! :)

How'd the Riverdale 7-on-7 go?

The Tigers got some good work in. They were able to work in a lot of different receivers and both QBs. They have some young talented skill guys that just need some polishing. QBs rotated games and receivers were rotating as well. Defensively they looked solid. They went to Bethel 7 on 7 today and definitely improved on both sides of the ball from the Riverdale 7 on 7.

No disrespect for Graves. Love the man to death. Would give my life for him but Waverly was good last year based on good coaching so if McConnell is what I think he is Waverly will be good.

What does Waverly have coming back?? I think they will have no problems making the playoffs on a regular basis in this new district. Should consistently beat Loretto. Scott's Hill is an up and coming team with a bright future. Lewis and riverside are always hard nosed teams. Hickman should continue to be good but I would think Waverly can be in the mix every year.

Loretto has been down from their usual selves for a few years but don't look for them to stay down, got some talented kids coming up. They won't be bottom feeders in that district

Loretto made the playoff last year with a 4-6 record. I live in Lawrence County and there is not a bit of excitement or talk about this team. Just saying. Guess me saying this reveals my identity. Idc.