Next Dyersburg Coach

HoopsTN1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC is right. Not going to be Hudson because of driving distance. She turned down Westview last year as well because of driving distance. The Reechis connection with Westview would have gotten her the job last year. Going to be Crockett County or South Gibson IMO for Hudson and my money is on Crockett County. I have 0 confidence in the administration at South Gibson.

They are going to be living in Jackson. Don't know the details but I know she didn't pursue the Westview job last year because of distance. She wants to be close to Jackson. I heard she had interest in South Gibson and Crockett County more than any. Dyersburg and Westview are the cream of the crop in 13 AA, so it has something to due with the location. Not the job. South Gibson would be the favorite, but their administration is not very smart. Crockett County has some smart basketball people calling shots. That is the reason I say she goes there.

Edited by pioneer42

They are going to be living in Jackson. Don't know the details but I know she didn't pursue the Westview job last year because of distance. She wants to be close to Jackson. I heard she had interest in South Gibson and Crockett County more than any. Dyersburg and Westview are the cream of the crop in 13 AA, so it has something to due with the location. Not the job. South Gibson would be the favorite, but their administration is not very smart. Crockett County has some smart basketball people calling shots. That is the reason I say she goes there.

Crocketts already hired their coach. Won't be there. Won't be dyersburg either.

I've asked around to several people about the stuff you're saying about Kayla Hudson to Crockett. Everyone is saying the same thing I am... If it happens, you're the first and only to call it...

If she takes any job at Crockett it will be as assistant and my guess is that's not what she really wants.

Edited by GCPioneer