Warren Co. 2015

In all seriousness, who did WC even play? What was the final score?

If your not even going to be there what do you care trash mouth ! Come next time there's a scrimmage ..you will be welcome with open arms ...lol..your a big boy!! Btw wear your DCtigerfan shirt. I'm sure several would like to greet you. You start the trash so back it up?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the scrimmage write up in the paper. I could not get a good indication of how the team is progressing. I am glad to see others post that the players gave effort the entire scrimmage. With the history of the program, we start at Square 1 - effort. I should correct myself, Square 1 is attitude which determines effort which affects results. So, maybe they are on Square 2.

Like so many other Pioneer fans, I would love to see a winning season. It has been a long time since Jeff Womack carried the rock to victory game after game. I am not sure what has happened since. There has not been a new high school to bleed off talent or a mass egression from the county. The sizable pool of students should contain a better representation of talent. My concern is that the problem is not talent related but rather a mindset of apathy. I sure hope that I am wrong about that.

Well, rather than spend more time wondering about the past, I am excited for a new coach that has had success. A solid coaching program that can instill the correct fundamentals will go a long way to get the program back on track. If we see progress, the boosters have to find a way to keep the staff for a few years. Most in the county understand the growing process is not an overnight process. You don't plant a sapling one day and expect a mature tree at the end of the growing season.

At this point, whatever Square they are on, I wish them the best.

Edited by Hubbard

If your not even going to be there what do you care trash mouth ! Come next time there's a scrimmage ..you will be welcome with open arms ...lol..your a big boy!! Btw wear your DCtigerfan shirt. I'm sure several would like to greet you. You start the trash so back it up?

I'm not on here calling people out. I troll the WC thread because some people on here are extra sensitive, and they always bite at the bait I set out for them. I think it's hilarious. I'm not on here trying to be all proper and nice, politically correct, or anything of that nature. I simply get on here when I have a few minutes to myself because this thread is good amusement.

Why would I waste my time and drive to WC to watch a trash team lose a scrimmage? Anyone that has a problem with me can simply post there email on here, and I will get in touch and go from there. People on here calling me out yet they won't put their money where their mouth is. I will gladly meet anyone half way and have a little discussion with them face to face. 

I'm not on here calling people out. I troll the WC thread because some people on here are extra sensitive, and they always bite at the bait I set out for them. I think it's hilarious. I'm not on here trying to be all proper and nice, politically correct, or anything of that nature. I simply get on here when I have a few minutes to myself because this thread is good amusement.

Why would I waste my time and drive to WC to watch a trash team lose a scrimmage? Anyone that has a problem with me can simply post there email on here, and I will get in touch and go from there. People on here calling me out yet they won't put their money where their mouth is. I will gladly meet anyone half way and have a little discussion with them face to face. 

DC, you need to ask yourself why you troll, It does not matter if it is in this thread or any other. Do you not have any better form of "amusement"? Trolling is an act of trying to convince yourself that others are just as little as you are. You soon become the village idiot that you are trying to expose.

Be a bigger man. Focus on helping others and invest in yourself. Every man can do those two things. Every man is better by doing them.

My email is hubbardcove@yahoo.com. Let's chat sometime. When I am in town, we can grab a cup of coffee.

Edited by Hubbard

DC, you need to ask yourself why you troll, It does not matter if it is in this thread or any other. Do you not have any better form of "amusement"? Trolling is an act of trying to convince yourself that others are just as little as you are. You soon become the village idiot that you are trying to expose.

Be a bigger man. Focus on helping others and invest in yourself. Every man can do those two things. Every man is better by doing them.

My email is hubbardcove@yahoo.com. Let's chat sometime. When I am in town, we can grab a cup of coffee.

Nice try Dr. Phil. That's all a load of crap. If any of that was true, I would be in every thread  doing the exact same thing. I only troll this thread for the reasons I stated. Nothing less, nothing more. 

dctigers08@yahoo.com is my email. I look forward to seeing if I have any nice emails from you even nice folks when I get home from work around 6ish.

I've decided I'm not going out of my way to personally email anyone first. If someone wants to "chat", there is my email. I will however respond to any email sent my way in good time. 

Edited by DCTIGERFAN