The Favorite in 1A

RegisP90X

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be crazy but I'm starting to think Greenback might give someone a game in the West.Any good 1A team that can add a couple of studs can up their chances in a hurry.

This team SHOULD be quiet a bit better than any East team the past couple of trips to Cookeville-----BUT we have to shake the quarterfinal curse!!They have the makings of a fine team.You know me i dont blow smoke!The line play has to improve if it doesnt then we are just blowing smoke.LOL!This will be the biggest line from end to end we have had. Edited by orngnblk

This team SHOULD be quiet a bit better than any East team the past couple of trips to Cookeville-----BUT we have to shake the quarterfinal curse!!They have the makings of a fine team.You know me i dont blow smoke!The line play has to improve if it doesnt then we are just blowing smoke.LOL!This will be the biggest line from end to end we have had.

If you get there I may have to take me a trip to Cookvillle.When Cloudland went to the state,some of the Greenback kids showed up to support us. Didn't seem to help much but what the heck.

This team SHOULD be quiet a bit better than any East team the past couple of trips to Cookeville-----BUT we have to shake the quarterfinal curse!!They have the makings of a fine team.You know me i dont blow smoke!The line play has to improve if it doesnt then we are just blowing smoke.LOL!This will be the biggest line from end to end we have had.

I have to disagree with you. The 2012 Gordonsville team was beastly and the 2013 SP team was very good, but ran into a buzz saw called Union City and lost by 9 points. Let's all hope that the west doesn't have anyone as good as Union City has been the last few seasons.