The Favorite in 1A

RegisP90X

I have to disagree with you. The 2012 Gordonsville team was beastly and the 2013 SP team was very good, but ran into a buzz saw called Union City and lost by 9 points. Let's all hope that the west doesn't have anyone as good as Union City has been the last few seasons.

I would disagree also if Gordonsville was part of this post but it wasnt.The past COUPLE were South Pitt(a good team)and Coalfield(an average to below average championship type team).Also the word should was used,the answers i am looking for in this team will come by week 5 until then its just a real good team on paper.We have a Polk scrimmage Fri but Polk is so far down right now we wont get a good look at what this team has yet.At the first of the yr i had them as a 2 or 3 seed in our region but with the addition of the two transfers that changes alot IN MY OPINION.I also think with Grider back in the wheel house of the Pirate ship they will be a contender by playoff time.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would disagree also if Gordonsville was part of this post but it wasnt.The past COUPLE were South Pitt(a good team)and Coalfield(an average to below average championship type team).Also the word should was used,the answers i am looking for in this team will come by week 5 until then its just a real good team on paper.We have a Polk scrimmage Fri but Polk is so far down right now we wont get a good look at what this team has yet.At the first of the yr i had them as a 2 or 3 seed in our region but with the addition of the two transfers that changes alot IN MY OPINION.I also think with Grider back in the wheel house of the Pirate ship they will be a contender by playoff time.

If the 2015 Greenback team turns out to be a great team then they may be able to turn silver into gold. Regardless, I believe them to be the far superior team in the east this season.

Far superior, I believe they could run the table in 3A or 4A or maybe they will choke against an inferior team like they do every year. Good luck to the Kee's.

Woah i like kool-aid too but you need to stop sipping your own. If any team in 1A could run the table in 3 or 4A they would just blow thru everyone without the possibility of choking