2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Thursday's Games:

-Jellico vs. Campbell County (Jellico in a close one at home by 4)

-Oneida @ Clarkrange (Clarkrange 20+)

Friday's Games:

-OS @ Harriman (Harriman won at OS, so Harriman 15+ at home)

-Coalfield @ Wartburg (Wartburg 7+)

-Sunbright vs. Scott County (Scott won at Sunbright earlier, so they win 25+ at home)

Any idea if Oakdale is playing tonight or tomorrow?  Didn't see anything for them.

Thursday's Games:

-Jellico vs. Campbell County (Jellico in a close one at home by 4)

-Oneida @ Clarkrange (Clarkrange 20+)

Friday's Games:

-OS @ Harriman (Harriman won at OS, so Harriman 15+ at home)

-Coalfield @ Wartburg (Wartburg 7+)

-Sunbright vs. Scott County (Scott won at Sunbright earlier, so they win 25+ at home)

Any idea if Oakdale is playing tonight or tomorrow? Didn't see anything for them.

Campbell County @Jellico- CC by 11

Oneida @Clarkrange- Clarkrange by 8

OS @Harriman- Harriman by 13

Sunbright @Scott County- SC by 21

Coalfield @ Wartburg- CF by 1

Nope! What happened was that the Central Office didn't turn the air on as requested and it was about 80-85 in the gym with people in there. Hot and humid! So someone propped a door open and what happens when you mix cold air with hot humid air? Condensation!!! The floor was slick...it's happened before. They have to start leaving the AC on or give us control of it. Some button pusher could have cost the county MILLIONS In a lawsuit because they were trying to save a few dollars by turning the AC up to 78 or higher. But it's happened on our older floor as well. Hot humid air and cold air don't mix.

Brad, why does the Morgan County Central Office control the thermostat at each school? Is there not an option to over-ride the system?

Campbell County @Jellico- CC by 11

Oneida @Clarkrange- Clarkrange by 8

OS @Harriman- Harriman by 13

Sunbright @Scott County- SC by 21

Coalfield @ Wartburg- CF by 1

My guess is CF will be down 2 starters at WB tonight. Not easy to win at WB anytime. I'm leaning WB by 5. Granted, WB scored 40 in a loss to a bad rockwood team, so who knows... the rest of the slate looks straightforward: weak teams vs decent teams.

Brad, why does the Morgan County Central Office control the thermostat at each school? Is there not an option to over-ride the system?

That was a power savings plan that was put in a few years ago.  All the Coke machines, the lights, are all on motion detectors...if no movement, they turn off.  The Central Office has a computer that controls the climate at all the schools as well...none of that control is at the schools.  We can turn the thermostat 3 degrees in either direction, but we can't turn it on or off and if it's set for 80, 3 degrees is not going to help much.  I'm hoping they start changing that some, however I went in the gym last night for middle school game and it was hot in there again...and it's not heat on, just body temperature rise.

My guess is CF will be down 2 starters at WB tonight. Not easy to win at WB anytime. I'm leaning WB by 5. Granted, WB scored 40 in a loss to a bad rockwood team, so who knows... the rest of the slate looks straightforward: weak teams vs decent teams.

They were down two starters pretty much the whole Oakdale game and made a nice run to take the lead. I expect this one to be close either way, a 5 point win by either team wouldn't surprise me.

grace didn't look very good tonight. Still a district win is always nice! That Ledford kid is a stud!!

Telllico is Scrappy man. But yes, story of our year, we played TERRIBLE first quarters. At least tonight we had the lead and 16 points at the end of the 1st. It's going to bite us in the rear if we don't come out faster and better. Ledford has a nose for the ball. A good Freshman. He had 29 tonight and the other freshman Gettelfinger had 19. Arnold started the game 1-7. Finished with 13. Probably had 10 boards and 5 blocks tonight. He draws a crowd and man Grant takes advantage of that as he should. So glad we have him. 

Wait till we get Windam back. Pair him with the whole crew and you are talking tough to stop. Now, defense is another story. Our defense was awful tonight. Too many reach fouls, horrible footwork, and late late late on press coverage. We play defense with our foreheads smash and bam......That has to get better if we want to dance in MTSU around March. 

Miegs plays at Clinton Saturday Night, pretty sure I will go to that one. 

Edited by 12thmanGCA