2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

I wouldn't say Oakdale has looked unbeatable. They only beat coalfield by 4 the first game and have yet to play Wartburg. I'm not sure what to think of OS yet as they've beat Wartburg and played Coalfield close but got killed by Oakdale. I believe come tournament time all 4 of the ones you mentioned could win it.

After saying this Oakdale beats Coalfied by 20 tonight
  • Upvote 2

After saying this Oakdale beats Coalfied by 20 tonight

CF's biggest shortcoming stood out tonight, especially early... Lack of shooters. Only two shooters on the team, if they're off against a solid opponent,CF is gonna struggle. Secondly, poor defense the 1st ten mins. One of their starters(one of the two shooters) is a major liability on defense most of the time... And it was magnified even more last night. Oakdale should coast the rest of the way in district.

Wartburg is a good team, I just can't see them beating Oakdale. They're the only team left on the schedule with a chance to keep a game respectable. Even with that said, I see the Eagles beating them handily twice. Not due to talent, but play style. Wartburg usually beats teams by speeding them up and making them play out of control. Oakdale plays the exact same style of basketball, just with better pieces to do it with. 

I am on a plane heading back from DC right now. What does it look like for basketball tonight - GCA vs ROckwood? 

Coach K just tweeted that the game was still on.

Retweeted Paul Kamikawa (@coachk2345):

Grace at Rockwood will be played as of now. Boys at 3:30, girls at 5:00. No B-team game. Students get in free today. â€ª#‎Truth‬

Coach K just tweeted that the game was still on.

Retweeted Paul Kamikawa (@coachk2345):

Grace at Rockwood will be played as of now. Boys at 3:30, girls at 5:00. No B-team game. Students get in free today. â€ª#‎Truth‬

You know, why is this even an issue when schools are closed? Am I the only adult here? jeez......If school is closed sports should be as well. simple.......no school no games.... I was in Maryland this week and was going to watch a HS Game Thursday night. School was closed Thursday and so no games state association rules. In fact, the HS coach told me that he was not even allowed to see his players on a snow day. Only allowed to text or phone. Could not even get them together for pizza.........sanctions worthy event if they do it......