2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

If I remember correctly Oakdale gave Meigs two tough games last year and coalfield led grace late in the region semis. Both coalfield and Oakdale brought almost everything back so it's possible.

Coalfield lost to Tellico so I dont think they stand any type of chance. Meigs is 2-0 with forty plus point victories playing the bench the second half. Last year they played a good stretch of those games missing two all district, all region, all state players. Meigs has a better team with more experience than what they had last year. Grace is very talented and playing a very tough schedule. If any of the teams in the other district want to compete they better bring some game.

Coalfield lost to Tellico so I dont think they stand any type of chance. Meigs is 2-0 with forty plus point victories playing the bench the second half. Last year they played a good stretch of those games missing two all district, all region, all state players. Meigs has a better team with more experience than what they had last year. Grace is very talented and playing a very tough schedule. If any of the teams in the other district want to compete they better bring some game.

keep in mind CF's football players(5 of the top 8) had practiced once when they lost to TP. They're a lot better than TP...or will be in a month or so. Now, will CF or OD be able to beat grace or meigs? Doubtful... although both should be better than usual for 4a.

Coalfield lost to Tellico so I dont think they stand any type of chance. Meigs is 2-0 with forty plus point victories playing the bench the second half. Last year they played a good stretch of those games missing two all district, all region, all state players. Meigs has a better team with more experience than what they had last year. Grace is very talented and playing a very tough schedule. If any of the teams in the other district want to compete they better bring some game.

Dont judge coalfield until the middle of December. While you all and Tellico have had your football players practicing for three weeks, coalfield just got theirs back.

I would not forget wartburg this year I think they are better than coalfield and a year away from making noise with only 1 senior starter

Carrol (sp?) at WB is good, but the Mckinney kid at CF is better.... who else does WB have? I saw a few of them in the fall... none stood out except for him, unless I missed someone. CF beat Wb by a decent amount both games last year. How much has Wb improved? Remember these fresh, sophs and juniors are the ones Wb wouldn't even schedule as middle schoolers because they knew they would have lost by 40 pts. Have they (WB) improved that much since then?

Edited by CAH09

Wartburg lost by 6 + 8 points to coalfield last year that's not a very big margin and the Lee kid is what wartburg couldn't handle and I think last year was the first time in 10 years they beat wartburg

CF beat WB twice the yr before last as well. You're right though, the Lee kid will be tough to replace for them. They'll need the sophomore group(played a ton as freshmen) to show very good growth from last yr to help replace him. So, who's wburg got outside of the carrol kid that can really play?

Wartburg lost by 6 + 8 points to coalfield last year that's not a very big margin and the Lee kid is what wartburg couldn't handle and I think last year was the first time in 10 years they beat wartburg

WB, OD, and CF are the top three teams in the district. They could all beat each other on any night. I believe coalfield ends up winning the regular season this year. Edited by TheMan2015