How Good is Germantown

Guest redevil49

Guest thetackle

Gtown is definitely not an unstoppable team. Yes, houston lost to them, but an offensive tackle was hurt, and felix didnt play for most of the game but they still didnt lose by much :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the Overton 41-31 game not that close either? Since you play them again tonight it's really irrelevant.

You should make the 70 mile trip next week to see who's the lead dog in the west. Speaking of dogs, I haven't been to a game there in a few years, but G'town's Devil Dogs are very tasty. :rolleyes:

wave88, you are right, you have to play Franklin first. But whoever comes out of the Gallatin, Franklin, Brentwood bracket will be a very tough game for the West winner. I don't think JCM vs. Germantown is the state championship this year. That is why you play the game. You boys keep on handling your business so I can see a great Gallatin vs. Brentwood rematch and then I'm ready for a road trip to the West. Good luck and keep on pickin' off them passes wild man.

Former Wave #77

JCM is very good and if they should play Germantown, it should be a whale of a game. JCM can run, throw and play great defense. They are big and fast and match up with Germantown very well. The deciding factor might come down to discipline. Earlier in the year in JCM's game against Millington, they had over 100 yards in penalties. Quite a few of them were for unsportsmanlike conduct. It didn't cost them anything in that game but in a game against an evenly matched opponent, it could be the difference in the ballgame.

The coogs will have to out physical G'Town to win. GTown is pretty basic. They will try to run the ball. They will try to stop you from running the ball. That's it, period. The X factor might be the QB Hardegree, he is a heck of a player.

By the way, Jaxon CM, will he be bringing his racquet so he can head over to the Racquet CLub and play a few sets after the game?? :)