Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

Lett me innerjeck hear....

1. Mairvul hurd thay coodn't play wif tha big boyz beefour movin upp two 6A.....Now we's tha onlest teem tha volunteared two moove upp two avoid tha Smoky Bares

2. Mairvul inn one yeer 5 teems frum outta stait.....Scottsburrow, Allybammy....Brysun City, Norf Calina....Bridgeburrow, Allybammy.....Cranburry, Norf Calina....St. Andruws, Norf Calina

c. Reecentlee thay haiv envolked tha Benny Monroe rule and knott played ennybodee outta stait...... :popcorneater:

Thanks bro I was unaware. No disrespect

Maryville schedules the toughest teams in the area. If the other team doesn't hold up their end that's not maryville's fault. I will say mairvul petitioned to move up after they found out sevier county would be 5a. I guess smoky bears was about to crack that code :)

Yep that's the reason, GQ is skeerd of the Smoky Bears haha Edited by rebelwoman87

Guys I'm not saying maryville doesn't play a tough schedule. I'm asking why will they not play other top teams from other states to see how they stack up against them.

Fooseball96 when I was at Maryville on the 1975 team we were one of the top teams back then also and no one was happy until we got the top team out of Kentucky on the schedule, Middlesboro. We played there the first game and got a royal home cooking by the officials and everyone there knew it that saw that game. It was a tough trip back to Maryville that night knowing that we really won but we were cheated by grown men that should have been ashamed of their selves knowing what they did. The next year when they came to Maryville we won 35-0 and the game wasn't even close but remembering what happened the first year has always been a lesson not to go somewhere that your going to get the short end of the stick.

Edited by BarneySox2007

Fooseball96 when I was at Maryville on the 1975 team we were one of the top teams back then also and no one was happy until we got the top team out of Kentucky on the schedule, Middlesboro. We played there the first game and got a royal home cooking by the officials and everyone there knew it that saw that game. It was a tough trip back to Maryville that night knowing that really won but we were cheated by grown men that should have been ashamed of their selves knowing what they did. The next year when they came to Maryville we won 35-0 and the game wasn't even close but remembering what happened the first year has always been a lesson not to go somewhere that your going to get the short end of the stick.

I agree, I could name a few places around my area that no what ur gonna be on the short end of the stick with officiating haha

Lett me innerjeck hear....

1. Mairvul hurd thay coodn't play wif tha big boyz beefour movin upp two 6A.....Now we's tha onlyest teem tha volunteared two moove upp two avoid tha Smoky Bares

2. Mairvul inn one yeer we played 5 teems frum outta stait.....Scottsburrow, Allybammy....Brysun City, Norf Calina....Bridgeburrow, Allybammy.....Cranburry, Norf Calina....St. Andruws, Norf Calina

c. Reecentlee thay haiv envolked tha Benny Monroe rule and knott played ennybodee outta stait...... :popcorneater:

Sevier co > murfreesboro

Just wait til you see what we do now that we're getting all that money from Dollywood advertising on our uniforms:)