Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

What do they stand to gain? Is there a national championship? I understand the need for some people to want the opportunity to see the top teams go at it but it really serves no end except for the novelty. Why even worry about it since we are not a football state.?

Guys I'm not saying maryville doesn't play a tough schedule. I'm asking why will they not play other top teams from other states to see how they stack up against them.

I believe I've mentioned this before a hundred times but there is no doubt the level of play is better in Florida and Georgia. When it comes to the final four teams every year Maryville would be forth if you were comparing man for man but first because of great coaching.Last year when the game came down to the end Maryville kids knew what Ravenwood would do on the two point conversion and guessed right on the money. 

Catholic is playing at the back to back Kentucky state 4A champion this year and that's after they play Fulton.

What Difference does that make to us ?? Did playing your " tough " schedule ever help you beat us ? Pitiful that a grown man is on here trying to create something negative about a team of High School kids ....  just like your son and his teammates . When all you guys have went and played all these teams from all parts of the world it still didn't help you beat Maryville ... so you try to pretend Maryville is scared to play some team across that Magical State Line where all teams are formidable . Geez , I guess crossing that State Line is Like Kryptonite to Superman !! Give me a break Private school man , donate some money to Maryville for one of your dream match ups why don't you ? 

Hey BHS ... Maryville scared ?? Where was your team last year ?? Or the year before ?? We were looking forward to a Rematch ... what happened ?? Scared of them Little Opies ?  

Maryville doesn't want any of Georgia's best. Whole other level of ball played down there.

wow , just imagine how bad Bearden would get drilled then .... Oh ya !! Well Maryville would get beat against them Dallas Cowboys !! Lol ... always cracks me up when a fan like you has to jump on board another team's bandwagon ... to beat Maryville in an IFL game ..  :mrgreen: