Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

Serves no purpose? I've been watching high school match ups on ESPN all week. Saw a team from Utah play a team from Florida, gets your kids exposure and a possible shot at a national title.

I believe the only folks that think it doesn't serve a purpose is maryville fans. I'm like you I've been watching games on ESPN all week and I think it would be great to see how our states best stacks up against other states best. But I guess I'm a dummy for thinking that.

Exposure, sure. But there's just no point when there are good teams that close by.

Name one kid that wouldn't want to play on ESPN and be seen all over the world? If I'm a competitor I'd want to stack up against the nations best. Won't impact or affect Maryville winning state. I remember Brentwood Academy a few years ago (when they had Brandon Wright) going to California to play national power Mater Dei at UCLA in basketball. Edited by QSouth89

You played Alcoa, a team you've beaten consistently. Come on STARSNBARNS. I respect you too much bro.

QS89 we ere playin' Alcoee and nashunally rainked Fultun on tv this yeer......Now hits knott ESPN err ESPN2....Butt hit's on Packervishun......And haivin' CB45 onn tha sideline maiks hitt bettur thain Packervishun imo...... :popcorneater:

http://www.wbir.com/story/sports/preps/2014/12/08/fulton-maryville-ranked-in-usa-today-super-25/20123671/

Edited by STARSNBARS

QS89 we ere playin' Alcoee and nashunally rainked Fultun on tv this yeer......Now hits knott ESPN err ESPN2....Butt hit's on Packervishun......And haivin' CB45 onn tha sideline maiks hitt bettur thain Packervishun imo...... :popcorneater:

http://www.wbir.com/story/sports/preps/2014/12/08/fulton-maryville-ranked-in-usa-today-super-25/20123671/

I would love to see that game but Catholic is playing CPA at Vanderbilt and I have to see my son play. Keep me update.