Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

Not too long ago when we were 4A we got to hear how Lucky we were that we didn't have to play against the " Big Boys " ... I still Remember how some teams let us know that Playing against the "Stiffer Competition" that they did week after week would be what helped them Mercy Rule us ... then we went and Played against the " Big Boys " ... well you all know how that has gone , but all of a sudden the Story has changed to that Previous edge that was held by playing the "Stiffer Competition" no longer would help teams beat us ... it actually prevents teams from beating us .... I tell you what , why don't we go jump on some bandwagons of teams from other States now that Maryville is Scared to play .... it just never stops 

I expect this scenario from BHS .... that's what he is ... a jealous hater ... but when other adults keep digging and trying their best to find some way to belittle a Team that has had the Greatest run in TN high School Football history ... a Team that has a bunch of Hard nosed , tough kids , scattered with a few Stars here and there ... 

Maryville is a PUBLIC High School .... that means we can't forget about all the other kids at Maryville and Start Jetting our Football players across the Country  to satisfy a few Grown men on a High School Message Board who are just Dying to see somebody do what none of their teams have been able to do .... and yes , I call that Pathetic . It's very easy for me to congratulate all the other teams out there every year who win a State Championship because I know all of the young Men are out there giving their Heart and Soul to help their team be a better team .... the Concept of telling one of these teams that ... Oh Ya .... bet you can't beat so and so " Is completely alien to me , and just makes me Shake my head about some of these so called Adults we have on this Board . 

I'm not jealous, nor a hater pepvol... The Red Dragon just enjoys their aura of invincibility in EAST TN and when people (Memphis folks and others) ask why not GA, NC, SC, VA there are a million and One wack excuses as to why not... Da Haven is going to play a North AL school cause the MS schools that we could and should want to do a Home/Home (e.g. South Panola, Olive Branch, Southaven) with us are Scared and DISRESPCTFUL... Sorta like a few of the Maryville Fans on this Message Board.

Whitehaven vs. Maryville Rd. 3 is coming up in Dec, I hope. If not, oh well, it still doesn't answer why the Red Dragon doesn't play OOS HS teams   :thumb:  

Stay on topic Mr. Deflector

Whitehaven vs. Maryville Rd. 3 is coming up in Dec, I hope. If not, oh well, it still doesn't answer why the Red Dragon doesn't play OOS HS teams   :thumb:  

Becaws Fulton iz ranked higher thain Florence AL....... :popcorneater:

http://www.wbir.com/story/sports/preps/2014/12/08/fulton-maryville-ranked-in-usa-today-super-25/20123671/

Edited by STARSNBARS

I personally am glad the Fulton game is on the schedule for one but before that itch can even be scratched we have a bunch of people coming up with another itch to go out of state to play a game. Lets say that happens and Maryville wins what will the doubters want next. There are a handful of teams in the state that repeat year end and year out and there are reasons for each one of these teams to be doing this on a regular basic. There are teams that have been good in the past or decent that have fallen and can't get up and there are reasons for that also. The day will come when Maryville eventually turns in a 8-2 worksheet and all the haters will come by hoping to witness someone jumping off the back of the stadium while the empire burns.

How about they just play a team OOS and we'll deal with what the "Haters" will say... 

Fulton, by all Fulton fan's accounts, are 2-3 seasons PAST their best teams... One fan has said that they'll be lucky to stay within 21 points... Stop comparing Whitehaven's trip to AL (we have no ties to AL HS) to Maryville FINALLY scheduling a team 2 years past their best chances to beat yall StarsNBars...

If'un Fulton iz "2-3 seasons PAST their best teams" Then how come they ere on a 36 gaime winnin' streek and 3 Peat if'un hit was all "2-3 seesuns" ago...???.....Bottom line iz thait Fulton iz way bettur thain Florence AL and all national rankins agree.....Az a mattur ov fact Fulton beet tha Trezvant Bears inn laist seesuns finulls.....Somethin' Whitehavun coodun't do laist sprang.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Fulton, by all Fulton fan's accounts, are 2-3 seasons PAST their best teams... One fan has said that they'll be lucky to stay within 21 points... Stop comparing Whitehaven's trip to AL (we have no ties to AL HS) to Maryville FINALLY scheduling a team 2 years past their best chances to beat yall StarsNBars...

Yes, I stated I wish we could have played Maryville 2 years ago but my 21 points was with Buford HS in GA.

There we go again with that Magical State Line again ... There's plenty of Teams in Tenn that I'd Love to Play , MBA , BA , Ensworth ... etc ... bottom line is Maryville has done more than any team ever in Tennessee high School Football and Clowns like you have to make up some other way to put Maryville down .

I hope we do see you again in Dec ... Maryville's done their part the last 2 years , hopefully you guys can be there this year and we make it too ...