Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

Yes they are, but all you have to do is look in the student parking lot at Maryville and see the out of county license plates. The problem is there in no enforcement anymore. Thats one reason why the TSSAA wants the division.

The first day of school, when the students are getting their parking passes, they hand them one of these.

blount_zpsdsvyflsh.jpg

We have a big old stack of Blount stickers.

No. Murvil was classified 5A, volunteered to move up.

As did Alcoee.

Carry on.

You are correct that were one of the largest 5A schools and chose to play up but that still doesn't negate they have 1,604 students as I said earlier not 1085 like someone posted earlier.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2014/10/14/tssaa-enrollment-numbers/17262841/

Nope - Murvul doesn't dodge anyone....

Not ones did I ever say Maryville dodged anyone. Just that your student population for them was 500 students off. Big difference! If your numbers were correct Maryville would have been 4a and could have only moved up one class to 5A

Edited by Swipes

You are correct that were one of the largest 5A schools and chose to play up but that still doesn't negate they have 1,604 students as I said earlier not 1085 like someone posted earlier.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2014/10/14/tssaa-enrollment-numbers/17262841/

No need to argue semantics with me, I really don't care.

I just know that they were bigger than Heritage at 1600, but classified as 5A.

Again, Carry on.

Edited by JohnnyLawrence

No need to argue semantics with me, I really don't care.

I just know that they were bigger than Heritage at 1400, but classified as 5A.

Again, Carry on.

The comment wasn't to you that why I quoted the other person, because their student population they quoted was way off! Enough to make it impossible for Maryville to be 6A even if they wanted too....