Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

Please point out in the article were that is stated. You cant just make up your own statement to an article that you tell us to read just to try and cover your point. If tuition is charged, it must be paid by a parent or bona fide guardian or other family member for a school to remain in Division I. sounds like thats an open zone thing and should be fine as long as its not paid by a 3rd party. From the facts that you have shown me your the one That is Wrong! Must be old age

Makes it up as he goes; reads it like he wants it to be. Wants someone to do what his team is not able to do. Amazing to see a grown man hurl some of the outrageous barbs he has at our program this week. 

Please point out in the article were that is stated. You cant just make up your own statement to an article that you tell us to read just to try and cover your point. If tuition is charged, it must be paid by a parent or bona fide guardian or other family member for a school to remain in Division I. sounds like thats an open zone thing and should be fine as long as its not paid by a 3rd party. From the facts that you have shown me your the one That is Wrong! Must be old age

I understand the article doesnt state that but in the previous minutes the topic was brought up to include them and im sure it will be on the agenda again Tuesday night. Its all up to the vote of the TSSAA.

I understand the article doesnt state that but in the previous minutes the topic was brought up to include them and im sure it will be on the agenda again Tuesday night. Its all up to the vote of the TSSAA.

Sounds like something there should be some odds placed on. :popcorneater:

Without even hearing the odds, I will take murvil's side if the vote actual takes place and everyone elses side if it remains an imaginary vote.

Just became a member today becasue of all the talk about the Maryville/Fulton game tomorrow - Not an alumni of either team, but have watched/heard Fulton's bad attitude towards everyone for the last 2-3 years -Lack of respect, lack of consideration, and and that my friends is just wrong -  I am going to game for the sole purpose of watching Maryville give them a taste of their own medicine - too bad it's the kids playing that have to deal with the bad decisions the coaches have made.

Go Rebels!!  Pour it on 'em!!  

For all you Maryville Coolaid drinkers that think the division will never happen...wake up!! TSSAA is meeting Tueday. Read the article......http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/2015/08/28/tssaa-proposal-move-schools-division-ii/71292810/

Do you think the OOZ players will be allowed to transfer back to where they are supposed to go to school without penalty? That would sux if my son lost his senior year due to ineligibility.

[quote name="GREYRIDERx" post="3372413"

Hey Wad82... why dont you come over to 825 Lawrence Ave sometime Friday, I am off and would love to give you a tour of the parking lot. Your envy shows so much. You obviously dont know your head from your A $ $. Row 19 seats ABCD on any home game night at the Blackhole. âš¡

Well warrior dad 892 007 br549. Do you want the tour of the parking lot or not?