Why doesn't maryville play other states top teams?

Not ones did I ever say Maryville dodged anyone. Just that your student population for them was 500 students off. Big difference! If your numbers were correct Maryville would have been 4a and could have only moved up one class to 5A

Where are you getting those numbers? Grades 10-12th actual enrollment this year is 1185.

If you added freshmen then that number might be close.

Where are you getting those numbers? Grades 10-12th actual enrollment this year is 1185.

If you added freshmen then that number might be close.

I'm getting the numbers from tssaa. Please tell me you truly didn't believe that didnt include the 9th grade student population towards their school number? If that was the case there would be alot more schools not counting their 9th grade and be playing in smaller classifications in all sports.

I'm getting the numbers from tssaa. Please tell me you truly didn't believe that didnt include the 9th grade student population towards their school number? If that was the case there would be alot more schools not counting their 9th grade and be playing in smaller classifications in all sports.

No I'm just going from the literal numbers since the high school is literally only 10-12th now. I said if you included freshmen then that number would be close. But Freshmen are not in the high school...not the TSSAA number.

No I'm just going from the literal numbers since the high school is literally only 10-12th now. I said if you included freshmen then that number would be close. But Freshmen are not in the high school...not the TSSAA number.

Well high school is classified as freshman through senior year so on campus or not (even if it's at a freshman academy) still counts toward tssaa numbers and any statistics that are put out by any organization. You can't just not count them at one school and not all the others.

3. Proposed Addition to Article I, Section 3 (Membership):

For tournament competition there shall be two categories. Division I shall be schools whose student - athletes competing at the varsity level do not receive need - based financial aid. Division II shall be those schools whose student-athletes competing at the varsity level may be the recipients of need-based financial aid, and any other school that chooses to participate in Division II. Any school with a financial assistance program involving student-athletes and/or their immediate family must be classified as a Division II school.

"For tournament competition there shall be two categories"

Sounds as if they will consider bringing back everyone for the regular season.

I understand the article doesnt state that but in the previous minutes the topic was brought up to include them and im sure it will be on the agenda again Tuesday night. Its all up to the vote of the TSSAA.

LOL....w82did sez reed tha atrycull......We reed tha artycull.......Then he maiks upp sumthin else....... :rolleyes:

2853083-4227642940-Ron-P.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

It's the same Losers that ruin it for the rest of MHS

Have met many in my neck of woods on 30a ( Destin area ) and they actually have called them on this board and I quote " embarrassing " " Al Bundy" and " need to grow up "

How true is that from the MHS faithful .......

So keep crying making excuses

Keep running away from playing the best

And keep the zone wide open ................

Boom

Case closed

I WIN

It's the same Losers that ruin it for the rest of MHS

Have met many in my neck of woods on 30a ( Destin area ) and they actually have called them on this board and I quote " embarrassing " " Al Bundy" and " need to grow up "

How true is that from the MHS faithful .......

So keep crying making excuses

Keep running away from playing the best

And keep the zone wide open ................

Boom

Case closed

I WIN

Still boozing it up down in Destin there Notredame ? Why does a drunkard in Destin actually care about Maryville anyway ?