Marion County football 2015

Indian

I didn't say they would be better than the 1995 team or even as good as them. However, I do think this will be a better team than any Marion County team from 1996-2014.

I agree they have the potential to be what you're saying but they will have to gel as a team first. I believe that will happen pretty quick. I seriously didn't think you were comparing them to the 95 team. There's not a Westmoreland roaming around on the field this year but there are a lot of well rounded, solid athletes. That's what reminds me of some of those championship teams. Anyways, it should be a fun year to watch football in the valley and beyond.

I agree they have the potential to be what you're saying but they will have to gel as a team first. I believe that will happen pretty quick. I seriously didn't think you were comparing them to the 95 team. There's not a Westmoreland roaming around on the field this year but there are a lot of well rounded, solid athletes. That's what reminds me of some of those championship teams. Anyways, it should be a fun year to watch football in the valley and beyond.

No, I'm not insane. LMBO. The valley doesn't have an Eddie Brown, Jimmy Wigfall, Eric Westmoreland or Eddie Moore. lol

I remember in 1990 MC defense was absolutely shut down.back in Rodney rankin ,jonny Morrison, John Calhoun, Rayburn Prince just to name a few... That D only gave up 22% of 3rd downs. now that's impressive.

What kind of mess is this? That is not good. That means the other team didnt have to use their third down 78% of the time. They got a new first down on first or second down. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard