Marion County football 2015

Indian

I put my SS on the road years ago.

After being married for 50+ years, OP took a look at the skillet slinger the other day and said, "Some odd fifty years ago we had a cheap house, junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black & white tv, but got to sleep all...night & every night with a hot 20 - year old girl. Now .....OP lives in a fine house with new car & truck, a nice big bed and a large colored big screen tv, but OP is now sleeping with 66 year old skillet slinger. Old Pirate told the SS it was obvious she wasn't holding up her side of things. The SS told OP to go out and find a hot 20 something -year old girl like is in them Déjà Voos and she would make sure that OP would once.....again be living in a cheap house, driving a clunker, sleeping on a sofa and watching a 10-inch black and white tv. Recon them skillet slingers always remember what's theys need to forget. Aren't skillet slingers jest great? They really know how to solve an old feller's problems and ruin his dreams at the same time! Yep, recon so Edited by OLD PIRATE

After being married for 50+ years, OP took a look at the skillet slinger the other day and said, "Some odd fifty years ago we had a cheap house, junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black & white tv, but got to sleep all...night & every night with a hot 20 - year old girl. Now .....OP lives in a fine house with new car & truck, a nice big bed and a large colored big screen tv, but OP is now sleeping with 66 year old skillet slinger. Old Pirate told the SS it was obvious she wasn't holding up her side of things. The SS told OP to go out and find a hot 20 something -year old girl like is in them Déjà Voos and she would make sure that OP would once.....again be living in a cheap house, driving clunker, sleeping on a sofa and watching a 10-inch black and white tv. Recon them skillet slingers always remember what's theys need to forget. Aren't skillet slingers jest great? They really know how to solve an old feller's problems and ruin his dreams at the same time! Yep, recon so

Yep.....lol

SP will see some ESPN airtime very soon. I won't go into detail but just remember old PP68 warned you about it.

After being married for 50+ years, OP took a look at the skillet slinger the other day and said, "Some odd fifty years ago we had a cheap house, junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black & white tv, but got to sleep all...night & every night with a hot 20 - year old girl. Now .....OP lives in a fine house with new car & truck, a nice big bed and a large colored big screen tv, but OP is now sleeping with 66 year old skillet slinger. Old Pirate told the SS it was obvious she wasn't holding up her side of things. The SS told OP to go out and find a hot 20 something -year old girl like is in them Déjà Voos and she would make sure that OP would once.....again be living in a cheap house, driving a clunker, sleeping on a sofa and watching a 10-inch black and white tv. Recon them skillet slingers always remember what's theys need to forget. Aren't skillet slingers jest great? They really know how to solve an old feller's problems and ruin his dreams at the same time! Yep, recon so

Hmmm....

SP will see some ESPN airtime very soon. I won't go into detail but just remember old PP68 warned you about it.

Are you joking? You think Grider is going to stage a paint job this year when he plays that Ross man to get our boys fired up? Are you joking? I garuntee you are full of mess. You think im joking but im not.

A true Vol fan should love orange & black, sure those lying lips are not activated? Old Pirate congratulates the powers that be that decided to downgrade the Puke Purple. BTW, SC ain't BEAT the Pirates yet but time will tell. The Indians better get better offensively than what OP witnessed to score 28 points on anyone!

A true vol van would never like orange and black. And for you to call me a lier only proves your ignorance is more than you just liking orange and black. Just how are you going to handle getting beat by a puke purple team.. ill be praying for you. matter of fact your welcome to my churches revival this weekend pastor from Dunlap is coming to preach maybe if you stick a 20 in the offering he may tell you some secrets on sc that will help y'all.... you think I'm jokn but I'm not

Edited by ChristianWarrior76