Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

The church is about a half of a mile up the road but I assume they will use other parking options also considering there is not very much parking anymore.

Are you joking me? That Owensby man wants me and that man from Ronnies red eye to park a half mile from his stadium? You have got to be joking. I garuntee you it will be real hard for me to walk that far. That Owensby man will be hearing from me about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Our kicker missed a 35yd FG last year at the jamboree in Whitwell or he would have won it. There have been pk competitions.

Been to every jamboree last 20 something years....Last year there was a field goal competition but that is the only time I remember them having one. Usually its longest punt, pass, fastest back and linemen.

Been to every jamboree last 20 something years....Last year there was a field goal competition but that is the only time I remember them having one. Usually its longest punt, pass, fastest back and linemen.

Powerp did you see that Owensby man is going to make me and that man from Ronnies red eye park a half mile from his stadium? What kind of mess is this? Are you and pegleg going to land that plane in a field nearby? Im real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Are you joking me? That Owensby man wants me and that man from Ronnies red eye to park a half mile from his stadium? You have got to be joking. I garuntee you it will be real hard for me to walk that far. That Owensby man will be hearing from me about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Maybe you can park across the highway at the chicken plant.

Powerp did you see that Owensby man is going to make me and that man from Ronnies red eye park a half mile from his stadium? What kind of mess is this? Are you and pegleg going to land that plane in a field nearby? Im real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg told me he was putting the plane on autopilot and him and I were both parachuting out. This way we don't have to pay to get in....but I wonder what will happen to his plane??

You boys complainin and what not bout every little thing sounds more like girls. To far to drive, no parkin, no where to sit. Who cares. Its football time in TENNESSEE boys and im fired up to see what my warriors and the rest of the valley boys got to offer us!! :popcorneater:

I garuntee you it is hard on me to walk a durn half mile to that Owensby mans field. He should have a durn shuttle service for this mess. Then we have to pay full price too get into his field and our boys are only playing two quarters. That is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Jamborees are boring as crap. No one wants to show the other teams anything. Dont play their starters much etc.

not worth having to hike 1/2 mile to get to one either. plus not being able to eta seat once you do get there. I think if your stadium cant hold the crowd or have half way legit parking you shouldn't be able to... people not going to go anyway wait another week most of the time and see your team play 4 hole quarters that matter