Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

1st Quarter[/size]: Lookout Valley vs. [/size]Bledsoe County[/size]

2nd Quarter: Silverdale vs. Whitwell

3rd Quarter: Grundy County vs. South Pittsburg

4th Quarter: Sequatchie County vs. Marion County

Halftime Competitions

Fastest Back

Fastest Lineman (Numbers #50-79 Eligible)

Longest Throw

Longest Punt

5th Quarter: Silverdale vs. South Pittsburg

6th Quarter: Lookout Valley vs. Grundy County

7th Quarter: Whitwell vs. Marion County

8th Quarter: Bledsoe County vs. Sequatchie County

Underline denotes team that will wear Dark/Home Jersey

What kind of mess is this? Why does our boys not get to be the home team one quarter? That's a bunch of mess our boys dont get home field advantage one of the quarters. You think im joking but im not.

1st Quarter[/size]: Lookout Valley vs. [/size]Bledsoe County[/size]

2nd Quarter: Silverdale vs. Whitwell

3rd Quarter: Grundy County vs. South Pittsburg

4th Quarter: Sequatchie County vs. Marion County

Halftime Competitions

Fastest Back

Fastest Lineman (Numbers #50-79 Eligible)

Longest Throw

Longest Punt

5th Quarter: Silverdale vs. South Pittsburg

6th Quarter: Lookout Valley vs. Grundy County

7th Quarter: Whitwell vs. Marion County

8th Quarter: Bledsoe County vs. Sequatchie County

Underline denotes team that will wear Dark/Home Jersey

This is a bunch of mess too. Where is the place kicker competition? Always had that. We finally get an all state kicker and they cut it out??? I'm not real happy about this and I bet Roy wont be either. Some of them pittsburg fellers flew a plane somewhere to get a kicker. I aint jokin either. Edited by PurplePower68

This is a bunch of mess too. Where is the place kicker competition? Always had that. We finally get an all state kicker and they cut it out??? I'm not real happy about this and I bet Roy wont be either. Some of them pittsburg fellers flew a plane somewhere to get a kicker. I aint jokin either.

never been a place kicking competition. Either you are really young and don't know, or really old thinking about the old "Punt, Pass, & Kick" competitions back in the day.

never been a place kicking competition. Either you are really young and don't know, or really old thinking about the old "Punt, Pass, & Kick" competitions back in the day.

Our kicker missed a 35yd FG last year at the jamboree in Whitwell or he would have won it. There have been pk competitions.

Edited by PurplePower68

Blount County Jamboree doesnt have a field goal kicker comp either,but they do have a longest kickoff competition,Maybe thats what he is remembering??? Edited by orngnblk