Marion county vs Hixson in week 1

Thursday night games are hard on kids on school Friday. Hard on an old man getting up at 4 to go to work too.

just curious are there bad thunder storms coming? Surely not changing due to rain? That's the best football there is! Nothing like getting in the trenches and it pouring down rain.

just curious are there bad thunder storms coming? Surely not changing due to rain? That's the best football there is! Nothing like getting in the trenches and it pouring down rain.

I'm thinking it's just because the the field is flooded and we can't get it painted. I believe the rain moves out tomorrow. I heard we've had about 4 inches of rain the past couple days. I know it's a lot

I think I read on here that the field had standing water.

It would be a disaster to destroy the field first week of the season...

as much rain as there have been one would need a few good days of Sunshine to really not impact the field. Was really looking foward to two nights of High School football this week.

I think final decision tomorrow. Depends on getting the field painted too I think.

Ahhhhh I was going to say something but I better not. You Marion people are a tad testy over that Harwood man up and resigning. I garuntee you I talked to that man at Ronnie red eye and he told me what that mess was about. Figured it had a lot to do with the SOS. You no I aint joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Ahhhhh I was going to say something but I better not. You Marion people are a tad testy over that Harwood man up and resigning. I garuntee you I talked to that man at Ronnie red eye and he told me what that mess was about. Figured it had a lot to do with the SOS. You no I aint joking either.

Keep on going down on ronnies brown eye Caitlyn. They always tell the truth.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails