Week 0: Oakdale @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me......turn OFF the irrigation system. :huh:  The wetness of the field might hamper the kicking game somewhat......then again they might have Bam Bam in mudders for several quarters.  It is hard to come up with just the right number of the score.  Crow, I'd like to factor in the weather and deduct a point or two.....going to go with 36 instead.  Of course, I'd like to factor in the same conditions with Oakdale and now say they won't score.  So 36-0 Oneida.  I bet Coach Lambert passed a stone when I gave the Eagles 7 originally, cause he don't like opponents entering the end zone against his defense EVER.  The weather won't hurt us much because the majority of the kids really like Redneck Ball.....slippin' and sliding.  Most of our runners don't wiggle much, strictly downhill ball carriers.  Old Bam going to run right over whatever in his path.  TD's....Bowling 2, Chambers 1, and Bam 3.  I wonder if they will get Flint a touch or two?  Might wait for better conditions.  Tomorrow is GAMEDAY......!

Kazalooney

excuse me......turn OFF the irrigation system. :huh: The wetness of the field might hamper the kicking game somewhat......then again they might have Bam Bam in mudders for several quarters. It is hard to come up with just the right number of the score. Crow, I'd like to factor in the weather and deduct a point or two.....going to go with 36 instead. Of course, I'd like to factor in the same conditions with Oakdale and now say they won't score. So 36-0 Oneida. I bet Coach Lambert passed a stone when I gave the Eagles 7 originally, cause he don't like opponents entering the end zone against his defense EVER. The weather won't hurt us much because the majority of the kids really like Redneck Ball.....slippin' and sliding. Most of our runners don't wiggle much, strictly downhill ball carriers. Old Bam going to run right over whatever in his path. TD's....Bowling 2, Chambers 1, and Bam 3. I wonder if they will get Flint a touch or two? Might wait for better conditions. Tomorrow is GAMEDAY......!

Kazalooney

the Big Guy over the irrigation system heard you Kaz

Rudy we have one kid that was questionable for tomorrow but expected back by next week. My money is he will not play against Oakdale. He's one of our RB's/LB's. Other than that we're not to banged up I don't believe.

Looks like the weather is going to be amazing tomorrow night. I'd love to be up there. It's always a great place to watch a football game.