Week 0: Oakdale @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

I haven't heard much bout the Eagles this preseason. I know they had a great year and made the playoffs last year. Glad to see their hard work finally pay off. So how they lookin this year?

Oneida won 35-7 last year I believe. I read both have near the same number of returning players on offense and defense from last year, Oakdale has some skill players but only has around 22 players on the team in 2015 which obviously means starters playing both ways. I think Oneida's depth, D and running game is too much for the Eagles again this year so I'm picking the Indians FTW at around the same score.

Its not week 0 anymore it now starts with week 1 thru week 11 FWIW.

Yeah I originally typed week 1 in but it felt like I was missing something so I changed it back before submitting. Week 0 never made any sense to me but I eventually learned to love it lol. I just couldn't let go yet :)

Going to be alot of just talking to each other this week in this one crow.No need for me to comment you all know who will win this one.

Talking to each other is far better than to myself I guess. Oneida came out & laid an egg in the first half of this one last year. Oakdale was much improved & honestly I think last years Oneida team thought the eagles should've just phoned that game in. Well problem was Oakdale had other plans. That has really been etched into this teams mind since last season. I look for the usual week 0 (aka week 1) miscues for both teams but I expect to see a different mindset from the first horn this year. Got some hungry Indians on this squad!