GCA at Jefferson County

gcapride

Why don't you just keep them on site pride.  Doll them up in some robes in GCA colors and have them parade around campus during the day. (occasional stops to the training table)  No since in putting the faithful in a jam by having to build extra bunk space.  No fancy on campus building to be erected, just a nice open air gazebo of some type.  Light some smoke sticks and off they'll go! :mrgreen:

Kaza Budda

Pride, I saw where a THS poster said they "smacked" GCA in their scrimmage a few days ago...Were you there and what was the scrimmage really like?

Ths? Tennessee high did beat us I think we had some kids sitting out though. Not an excuse but i wouldn't say they smacked us. It was a scrimmage. However I wasn't there in person.

Pride, I saw where a THS poster said they "smacked" GCA in their scrimmage a few days ago...Were you there and what was the scrimmage really like?

I wasn't there, but I understand they beat us 4-2. I watched some of the film, didn't look like it was too far out of hand. THS looked really good. Had some speedy backs. Word that I got was that we just rolled it out there on the field and didn't have our heads screwed on right. I think the team that showed up Friday night is more indicative of who we really are, even though we played a team that is in for a long season. Claiborne played tough, never quit, and exhibited good sportsmanship. Class act that just had some building to do to get better.

I like this post!LOL..You are getting good.

You should like it, you're the one that turned me onto recruiting Monks! I would've never thought about those guys. I can tell you, from my research, that there's a lot of Kung fu fighting, those kicks are fast as lightning. In fact, it was a little bit frightening....

Edited by gcapride
  • Upvote 1