DB AT TENNESSEE HIGH

Win or loose, this is a good opening game for the Vikings. We aren't expected to win and DB would represent the top of the conference that the Vikings are now in. I just hope that the coaches learn as much about the players that they place on the field as the players learn about themselves. And that they recognize who's working out and who is going to be a weak link all season. And that they make the difficult personnel adjustments right off the bat instead of making the team suffer for most of the season until they have to make the changes to save face. With that being said..... DB has much more to loose in this matchup than the Vikings do. If THS makes a game of this matchup, DB can look forward to a looooonnnnnnggggg season. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win or loose, this is a good opening game for the Vikings. We aren't expected to win and DB would represent the top of the conference that the Vikings are now in. I just hope that the coaches learn as much about the players that they place on the field as the players learn about themselves. And that they recognize who's working out and who is going to be a weak link all season. And that they make the difficult personnel adjustments right off the bat instead of making the team suffer for most of the season until they have to make the changes to save face. With that being said..... DB has much more to loose in this matchup than the Vikings do. If THS makes a game of this matchup, DB can look forward to a looooonnnnnnggggg season. 

Hope you guys have a great year.I'd like to see the changes to the castle but it's not going to happen tomorrow.

Average size and can throw accurate at medium range but is hit or miss long. It's not him but our soph. QB who I'm looking forward to but he won't play these next two years unless injury or he makes serious progress.

The soph looked pretty good in the Union scrimmage.  it would be a shame if he isn't worked in a little bit this season.

Edited by THSVikings2004