Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

Thanks for replying , Sweet! I am a good guy. By the way, I love Tee. Did you see his interview on the news tonight ? He's an humble , great kid. We and the Vols are blessed to have him!

I never said you weren't a good guy LOL I love him, too. I didn't see the interview, but I know how modest he is. His mother has done a great job raising him, and makes sure he never forgets where he came from, so to say. He gives all the glory to God for his talents.

Edited by SweetScience

And I'm not too excited about seeing all of those blitz packages DB's defense will throw at us.

Well, I'm pretty sure the last time we played was when the late Coach Watson was the DC. He could definitely draw up some defensive schemes. I'm sure there will be some blitz packages Friday, but it probably won't be anything like what OR was used to seeing under Watson.

Agree that music students perform better academically, etc., but correlation doesn't equal causation.  In other words, it might not be the music making the students who participate in it perform better.  It could just as easily be that the students who tend to gravitate toward music are, in fact, on average smarter than those who choose not to do music.  I  lean toward the latter explanation.

True.  But studies have shown that engaging in music increases the development of neural pathways in the brain that, in turn, increases cognitive development.  Here is an article I found in a quick search:  

http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2013/11/25/13music.h33.html

It is rather fascinating if your into that kind of thing.

Back to football.  Go Wildcats (SH guy....had to)

Guys, I don't know who will start @ QB. I haven't been to practice yet this week, so I really don't know what's going on there? Were we sandbagging? I seriously doubt it. But, I seriously doubt we showed remotely close to a full hand, either. As one of our posters earlier today said, we just never could get into rythm offensively last Friday, due to penalties for the most part. The offense had no flow whatsoever. Most of that was caused by penalties, bad execution on our part, and frankly Clinton's defense. Their coaches had a great game plan and it showed. This game is a huge mystery to me. I have no earthly idea how it will go.

Sweet I was at practice yesterday and several changes are a coming all over the field. There is no telling who you will see where this Friday night.

RWR !!!