Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

Blazer,at that NFL game you went to.What seats were the cheapest.Was it the ones down close to the field where you could see the players and game real good or the ones way the hail up in the upper deck.I just wonder if it's the same as high school.

Seats were pretty far up but not at the top.      I'm just not an NFL fan for a lot of reasons, I like HS football a whole lot better

Vol, I totally see your point, basically I was just saying that you can have a football team without a band but not too many high schools have a band but no football team. I sometimes wish I had played in the HS band in some capacity though, I love HS band music. DB plays a very cool little diddy after evey score. Sevier County plays the school song (???) after every first down, some think that's annoying but I kinda like it. Does that help?

Well......I'm really not trying to give you a hard time, because you're one of the more sane posters on hear. However, most schools will have a band program even without a football team. In reality, marching band is only a small part of what bands do, but it is the most visible.

For example, one of the top band programs in Chattanooga, Chatt School for the Arts and Sciences, has no football team.

Well......I'm really not trying to give you a hard time, because you're one of the more sane posters on hear. However, most schools will have a band program even without a football team. In reality, marching band is only a small part of what bands do, but it is the most visible.

For example, one of the top band programs in Chattanooga, Chatt School for the Arts and Sciences, has no football team.

No prob, did not know that, I stand corrected.

But to say blazer1set is one of the more SANE posters on coacht, really???        INSANE  maybe....

Ok here's a bit of band trivia for all the coacht fans (just to show my true like of HS bands):     What is the name of the song that Sevier County plays after every Bear 1st Down (B1D)? 

If things continue on the same path DB will be just like the Chattanooga school of Arts. No football team. I like high school bands and all that but the band at DB is getting way to big. Their sucking the life out of everything around them. There are now so many band parents that have become a powerful lobby group they pretty much get whatever they want. It's quickly getting out of hand.

No prob, did not know that, I stand corrected.

But to say blazer1set is one of the more SANE posters on coacht, really??? INSANE maybe....

Ok here's a bit of band trivia for all the coacht fans (just to show my true like of HS bands): What is the name of the song that Sevier County plays after every Bear 1st Down (B1D)?

Rocky Top

No prob, did not know that, I stand corrected.

But to say blazer1set is one of the more SANE posters on coacht, really???        INSANE  maybe....

Ok here's a bit of band trivia for all the coacht fans (just to show my true like of HS bands):     What is the name of the song that Sevier County plays after every Bear 1st Down (B1D)? 

Smokey the bear