Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

I'll expound.You have a chance to hire the best coach in the state .Do you hire him ? I understand it's not that simple because you or me or anyone in Kingsport will never get the chance but it's a hypothetical question that Blazer asked to begain with.Let's ask every fan on coacht if they would hire coach Quarles.Maryville fans can also vote to hire him again.I say anyone that wants to win a football championship votes yes if they could do it and it was not hypothetical.

So, let's add another hypothetical. Would you take a million dollars?

Now, we will just leave out the other parts of the equation.

Your question is troll material.

Who gives a biggun!? Ain't never going to happen anyway. It's friggin DB vs OR for the first time since 2008 tomorrow night and y'all talkin bout GQ. Lordy.

Good point, I was at fault trying to talk sense about an off-topic subject.

I think DB has the edge in this one. One thing for sure, it will be one of the best games in the state Friday night. I wish I could be there. Two great programs.

Do OR supporters not find it odd that yellowball has a lot of posts in the softball forum about a pitcher from coalfield, and NuWildcat has posts here about his son playing football. Those two might have something in common?

Good Lord TTU why don't you go ahead and kick me in the N_ts with that comment. Me and Nucat the same person. Ha he is a good guy though.