Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

Naaahhhh, you are a passionate fan who just wants the best for the kids and the program, and that just doesn't always happen..... it's frustrating.....

Like any parent worth two cents and a dam,if I had a kid on the team,he would be first in my thoughts and then the other kids and then the program overall.Life is frustrating sometimes and football is way down on the important part of It but I still  get extremely fired up over some things .Either way,I won't go jumping off bridges if DB or Greeneville win 1 or 15 games this year.

I'm not saying that I know anything but it sure stinks like something is going on. How do you take a starting QB that leads you to a 12-1 season with only two turnovers all year and sit him in the bench ? Pew

Good Lord is this true ? I thought the QB from last year must of Graduated .... He's there still and played none at all against Clinton ?? Has he had injuries or something ? 

12-1 is very , very impressive .... even more impressive for a High school QB Is just 2 Turnovers ... if that stat is true , this is unbelievable . I know , none of my business but 12-1 , and 2 Turnovers is Amazing . 

Pep,. it is true.  The coach has opted for a more mobile qb.  We changed from the spread (1 back shotgun 4 wide) to the Ga. Tech flexbone.  The starter is an avg passer great runner.  Last year starter is a good passer, avg runner.  Both are good players and both will play this year.  Having 2 good ones with different skill sets is a plus to me, not a problem. 

Edited by oridgecat

Pep,. it is true.  The coach has opted for a more mobile qb.  We changed from the spread (1 back shotgun 4 wide) to the Ga. Tech flexbone.  The starter is an avg passer great runner.  Last year starter is a good passer, avg runner.  Both are good players and both will play this year.  Having 2 good ones with different skill sets is a plus to me, not a problem. 

Well Gaddis has proven before that he knows what it takes to win , and I guess he felt this was necessary to go to the Next Level . Hope the other QB gets some playing time this week , must be really hard for him to go from a 12-1 Starter to sitting the Bench . It sounds like he's a great Team player and I wish him nothing but the best .