Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

OK the metaphor didn't work.

No, I think I get it....   you win big against THS last week but only (no, partly) because THS did so many things wrong (i.e., zero passing threat allowed the 2ndary to cheat, THS could not wrap up and make a tackle, etc.)          Therefore since the score was so lopsided you don't work on things the following week that are going to need fixing for the OR game.      Is that it?

BTW, Charlie Daniels will be at the Appalachian Fair on Thursday and the Oak Ridge Boys will be at J Fred Johnson on Friday, what a week in the Tri......

No, I think I get it....   you win big against THS last week but only (no, partly) because THS did so many things wrong (i.e., zero passing threat allowed the 2ndary to cheat, THS could not wrap up and make a tackle, etc.)          Therefore since the score was so lopsided you don't work on things the following week that are going to need fixing for the OR game.      Is that it?

BTW, Charlie Daniels will be at the Appalachian Fair on Thursday and the Oak Ridge Boys will be at J Fred Johnson on Friday, what a week in the Tri......

Yep,the Devil went down to Georgia and Elvira.Wish those OR boys were were coming to Kingsport

If true, it completely supports what I've been saying about how incompetent our offensive coaches are.

I just feel bad for both boys playing QB, because they're both being jerked around.

I hate that for the kids.One thing about high school sports and growing up,it prepares you for life.Sometimes things go your way and your a star and sometimes you just get sht on and have to move forward.