Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

A lot of coaches have had great talent and not won the championship.Some of those west Tennessee teams have been loaded over the years.I forget what year Maryville was playing a few years ago and I thought,man you would think they could just line up and run over Maryville.Didn't happen.I bet GQ and his staff could go to some of those schools and be very hard to beat.

Any town in the state that wouldn't take GQ or any school for that matter,would go down in the Guinness world record book for a new record that may never be broken.

Not every school in the state is going to put their coach on the curb for GQ nor should they.

He has developed a great program at Maryville in many aspects, however, other coaches have done very well within their systems as well.

I would think Maryville is right where GC should be.

I was making your point in a little less dramatic manner.

LOL

Hypothetical question and I understand you have friends and such BUT.Today, you can hire coach away from Maryville to be the head coach at DB.He brings who he wants and you can still keep some of our great coaches.DO you hire him ?.Hail,I bet coach Clark would hire him .

Hypothetical question and I understand you have friends and such BUT.Today, you can hire coach away from Maryville to be the head coach at DB.He brings who he wants and you can still keep some of our great coaches.DO you hire him ?.Hail,I bet coach Clark would hire him .

Well, I hope you have friends and such as well.

Your question is great troll bait but it ignores all the aspects that go into hiring and firing coaches.

You would need to expound on the context before a reasonable answer could be given.

There's a lot more to Maryville's winning ways than just GQ. I do think he is the best high school coach in Tennessee but I don't think he could come into Kingsport or any other school in the state and win right away like he is in Maryville. It's from the ground up in Maryville. There is no other school in Tennessee with a system that even compares to Maryville. Its just to simple for the complicated minds of other coaches.

There's a lot more to Maryville's winning ways than just GQ. I do think he is the best high school coach in Tennessee but I don't think he could come into Kingsport or any other school in the state and win right away like he is in Maryville. It's from the ground up in Maryville. There is no other school in Tennessee with a system that even compares to Maryville. Its just to simple for the complicated minds of other coaches.

To quote the infamous Art Vandalay "Giddy Up!"

Well, I hope you have friends and such as well.

Your question is great troll bait but it ignores all the aspects that go into hiring and firing coaches.

You would need to expound on the context before a reasonable answer could be given.

I'll expound.You have a chance to hire the best coach in the state .Do you hire him ? I understand it's not that simple because you or me or anyone in Kingsport will never get the chance but it's a hypothetical question that Blazer asked to begain with.Let's ask every fan on coacht if they would hire coach Quarles.Maryville fans can also vote to hire him again.I say anyone that wants to win a football championship votes yes if they could do it and it was not hypothetical.