Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

I find it funny that you only reply to me. I'm tired of you!

Well that's not true at all, but your ability to read & engage in intelligent discussion is limited. You did better at it posting as catsrwild.

I find it funny that I could find several posts that you've made ITT where you reference me out of the blue. I actually feel bad for you, because I know you're an adult but you post like a child.

Congratulations to Oak Ridge, you have a chance to have a special season.That game with Sevier county could be a classic.Best of luck and I hope you guys make a nice run in the playoffs.5A is wide open with several great teams and your defense can keep you in any game this year while your offense gets better with all those weapons

Correct !! If they can improve on mistakes(imagine that) then DB will be a great team and tough one too beat the rest of the way until Maryville ! ((()Stay away 6'6 d1 players )))) ! These young kids play their heart out !!

DB has a lot of young inexperienced but good players this year. I said a month ago they would be a very good team by game 10 no matter what the record is. I was hopping they could squeak by Oak Ridge tonight but it didn't happen. Hopefully they learn from it. We will see next week. I think Clark was overthinking it a little tonight. But then if the pass worked down at the end zone we wold all be talking about what a great call it was. That's what we do.

Well that's not true at all, but your ability to read & engage in intelligent discussion is limited. You did better at it posting as catsrwild.

And this child says I'm happy that we won. Goodnight !

I find it funny that I could find several posts that you've made ITT where you reference me out of the blue. I actually feel bad for you, because I know you're an adult but you post like a child.

I don't know if I would say your offense still is not up to par ... Because DBs defense is very tough (young) but very tough .... And db is great at getting to QB and getting to runner and pushing lines ... DB is just not good at stopping a 7 ft d1 player yet (will anybody ). ;) !!

No, I don't.

Defense gave us great field position & timely penalties that helped us score first 10. Throwing the ball to the best WR in HS in TN got us the other 7. Once again, much of the offense was Dunbar running for his life when plays broke down or penalty yards.

We are still not getting the ball to 5 & 9 enough. We stil don't have a consistent running game. We are still unable to run the option, which is supposed to be the bread & butter of this offense, because there is too much penetration by the DL.

Edited by kingindian33

You're right Waco. People would be praising the call then. Just how it goes sometimes. Great game to DB. It was a very hard hitting game. Saw a few helmets fly off. Typical OR/DB hard hitting game. Hope our 3 starters who were out on D can get better before the Farragut game. They look stout this year. Just remember OR fans. It may not have been pretty, but we just beat a top 10 6A in the AP poll team in their own backyard with incredible home field advantage with that crowd. Won't play in a tougher environment all year, including playoffs. I'll take it. Best wishes to DB the rest of the year. Besides Maryville I could see y'all winning the rest of your games. Quality team.

And this child says I'm happy that we won. Goodnight !

Please try not to post your reply in my quote.

I don't want to look slow.

I liked the Ballz going for it on 4th instead of kicking it .. Did not like the passes would rather seen them keep pounding but a fall start killed them !!! Oh well !!! .... With that said ...DB has a huge sophomore tight end that I watched when we were about to score and he could have broke free(not a soul near him) but they never shot him out ,just used him blocking hummm

DB has a lot of young inexperienced but good players this year. I said a month ago they would be a very good team by game 10 no matter what the record is. I was hopping they could squeak by Oak Ridge tonight but it didn't happen. Hopefully they learn from it. We will see next week. I think Clark was overthinking it a little tonight. But then if the pass worked down at the end zone we wold all be talking about what a great call it was. That's what we do.

Edited by kingindian33