Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett

hincke2000

I decided to sleep last night and hold off on posting because if I posted last night, my anger would have made it worse.

Worst. Officiating. I. Have. Seen. EVER! Hands down.

Yes, Oak Ridge had a few bad calls as well but FOUR waved off penalties? THAT JUST MEANS YOU THOUGHT YOU SAW SOMETHING AND THEN DIDN'T.

At least TWO Helmet to Helmet's that were not called. Maupin could have broken his neck and the refs didn't do a thing.

Even though I feel like DB should have booted a field goal in the remaining minutes, the refs had a HUGE part in the outcome.

I decided to sleep last night and hold off on posting because if I posted last night, my anger would have made it worse.

Yes, Oak Ridge had a few bad calls as well but FOUR waved off penalties? THAT JUST MEANS YOU THOUGHT YOU SAW SOMETHING AND THEN DIDN'T.

At least TWO Helmet to Helmet's that were not called. Maupin could have broken his neck and the refs didn't do a thing.

Even though I feel like DB should have booted a field goal in the remaining minutes, the refs had a HUGE part in the outcome.

You may want to get you stats correct when trying to cover up the BS that took place at DB last night (DB 12 pen for 121 yds / OR 7 pen for 67 yds ) nice try though. The PI penalties were a joke and to call illegal man down field on a pass completed behind the line of scrimmage just showed the last of knowledge (or incompetence) this crew had. Rumor has it this one will be sent west for review.

No disrespect to OR as they have a tough D and tackled well, hard hits were abundant and the OR athletes showed out. Good luck the remained of the year.

You're right. My bad. In the write up in our local paper online last night it had it written up wrong with us having 12 and y'all 7, It was an honest mistake.

"Hey, we have 2 receivers who are 7 feet tall, so here's the game plan, let's throw the ball at their ankles"

~Oak Ridge

And this coming from a Daniel Boone fan? Lol funny. We came to Dobyns Bennett and won in their backyard after a 2 1/2 hour drive in front of a huge home crowd in hostile territory. He could've rolled it out their to them for all that I care a dubya is a dubya.

And this coming from a Daniel Boone fan? Lol funny. We came to Dobyns Bennett and won in their backyard after a 2 1/2 hour drive in front of a huge home crowd in hostile territory. He could've rolled it out their to them for all that I care a dubya is a dubya.

Yes it was a good OR win, but just amazing how many times the tall ones had to try and catch one thrown to the dirt.        How could OR not just throw jump balls to #5 and #9?      But like you say, a W is a W

Well blazer1set it may have been because the D-B d-line was in the backfield as soon as the ball was snapped. 

Just watched the replay, you all got a bunch of bad calls but so did we. Did it make a difference? I don't know but it was a heck-of-a game. Like you would expect between these two. Till next year good luck.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

That's the two that I so much have mentioned last night and today !!! Like I said its kids safety and who ever said "it's a kids game - kids play refs don't " maybe if it was your player or kid you would think deffently .... It was so obvious that even the "jumbo seen it" ....I'm not going to complain about any other non call or flags it's just simple dangerous calls that need to be addressed ... Stupid Refs can't make them calls they don't need to be on the field or for that matter suspended ... No one should say they don't see everything because these two plays where back to back and the first one was right beside 3 refs ....

Edited by kingindian33