Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

You know Pep, sometimes in your posts you are hard to like. I could care less how many D-1 kids you have. The fact of the matter is, Maryville kids go their hardest every single play. I respect that GQ and company have instilled that in them. That is what makes Maryville so dang good when they don't have the best athletes. Most other teams have kids that will take plays off. In the end, that is where the difference lies. I respect most Maryville posters, but you sir always seem to be so condescending. I apologize, but you real rub me the wrong way. Our boys are gonna show up and play the dang game and we will be better for it in the long run. I just hope we keep it close. Win or lose, the Rebels @825 are gonna know that a Falcon has been there.

But you had no problem with the 2 posters saying Maryville was lucky we didn't play last year ? It's alright man , can't make everybody happy and I could care less about being Politically Correct .

That makes more sense. Hard for murvil to turn down those press coverage chances. I look forward to seeing Fulton. The last time I watched them live was a few years ago at Alcoa. Fulton hD one of the best high school backs I'd ever seen in D. Rogan.

Yeah Rogan was one of the best to come through Fulton and I hope we can have a performance like that Alcoa game Rogan's senior year when he put the whole team on his back and willed Fulton to a win...

But you had no problem with the 2 posters saying Maryville was lucky we didn't play last year ? It's alright man , can't make everybody happy and I could care less about being Politically Correct .

I could give two craps about "two posters" that aren't even Fulton fans! You just assume! ALL THE DANG TIME(sorry to be like that idiot PA)!!!! The actual Fulton fans have been nothing but complimentary and humble! You continue to do you and your Politically Correct self big fella!

I could give two craps about "two posters" that aren't even Fulton fans! You just assume! ALL THE DANG TIME(sorry to be like that idiot PA)!!!! The actual Fulton fans have been nothing but complimentary and humble! You continue to do you and your Politically Correct self big fella!

Whatever the game turns out I can say that Fulton is coached by a great man and that's why I pull for them personally when they play. A couple of years ago when we played at Cookeville we were just getting there unloading in the parking lot and as the Fulton crew were leaving he made a personal stop at our car to wish us luck in our game. Not many coaches would do that. Saturday Night I was listening to the radio and was so glad you guys pulled that one out and especially under the circumstances of losing the center and QB. 

Really can't let Maryville get more than 3-4 tds I feel we can win in a 20-17 type game but if they get about 28 idk past that we don't have quite the horses for a shoutout with the rebels honestly... But this game can only help our boys win or lose[/quote. Will Fulton line up for an extra pt. kick, or will they go for 2? Agree this game would be good for both teams.Hope your QB is ok, and gets to play.

I guess you missed where I said the Majority of actual Fulton fans I've ever met have been Humble and respectful ... I've also said several nice things about Fulton , and I've said that all the big trash talkers are not actually Fulton fans and those are the ones I'm addressing when I'm mentioning Excuses , and Coach Quarles being " Skeered to Play Fulton " , or whatever other BS they come up with . 

Hey Knoxvul I'm not perfect , neither are you .... I've seen you get very defensive when it comes to defending your team , and I do the same thing . I wish the Fulton Team , Coaches , and Fans good Luck and I'll be pulling for them every game after this one , and Hopefully I'll be down at Cookeville Pulling for The Falcons before the Rebels play .