Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Well I for one HATE MURYVILLE with a Passion.  George knew what he was doing when he turned Fulton down the last 3 years.  He knew the talent wouldn't be there this year.  George is scared of competition.  He waits to play teams when they're not as stellar as they were.  I hate to say this but this game may be ugly because Malone may be out for this game. That leaves Fulton with a subpar QB.  If Malone were to play I believe Fulton would keep it close for a half.  Mane, I hate to say this but Fake Rebels by at least 2 TD's.  I hope and pray Fulton proves me wrong though. 

The Real Rebels are on Sutherland Avenue in Knoxville, TN ... Forget Muryvulle

Well I for one HATE MURYVILLE with a Passion.  George knew what he was doing when he turned Fulton down the last 3 years.  He knew the talent wouldn't be there this year.  George is scared of competition.  He waits to play teams when they're not as stellar as they were.  I hate to say this but this game may be ugly because Malone may be out for this game. That leaves Fulton with a subpar QB.  If Malone were to play I believe Fulton would keep it close for a half.  Mane, I hate to say this but Fake Rebels by at least 2 TD's.  I hope and pray Fulton proves me wrong though. 

Turtull.....Cood ewe give me tha scorr ov tha Marbull City Rebulls most tallentid teem evur on Sutherlund vs. Mairvul frum laist yeer....???...... :popcorneater:

Turtull.....Cood ewe give me tha scorr ov tha Marbull City Rebulls most tallentid teem evur on Sutherlund vs. Mairvul frum laist yeer....???...... :popcorneater:

Marble City haha that brings up a lot of memories hahah.  But I disagree about that being one of the best teams ever at West.  But I can see where you're coming from because they finally won the Gold Ball.  But if West were to play Maryville last year, I say West by 3 over Maryville.  Just like the last time West beat  Maryville ....  But like I said, Quarles waited until Fulton is down in order to play them.  He chicken .... I'm not even a Fulton fan but I see what their fans are screaming now though. 

Marble City haha that brings up a lot of memories hahah.  But I disagree about that being one of the best teams ever at West.  But I can see where you're coming from because they finally won the Gold Ball.  But if West were to play Maryville last year, I say West by 3 over Maryville.  Just like the last time West beat  Maryville ....  But like I said, Quarles waited until Fulton is down in order to play them.  He chicken .... I'm not even a Fulton fan but I see what their fans are screaming now though. 

Turtle GQ had no knowledge Fulton would be the team they were the past two years and the schedule is made out for two years. I've yet to see a schedule that has an opening that say's reserved for someone that feels their tough enough. Don't work that way. I personally think Fulton's defense is as strong as it was last year or better. I also hope the two that were injured are back this week. Maybe they will play four years so Fulton will have the chance your hoping for. I'm willing to think that will happen.

Maryville still would have won. Fulton wouldn't have beat West last year either.

Marble City haha that brings up a lot of memories hahah. But I disagree about that being one of the best teams ever at West. But I can see where you're coming from because they finally won the Gold Ball. But if West were to play Maryville last year, I say West by 3 over Maryville. Just like the last time West beat Maryville .... But like I said, Quarles waited until Fulton is down in order to play them. He chicken .... I'm not even a Fulton fan but I see what their fans are screaming now though.

If?? We did play. It was on TV lol

They were in the same district!

Champions_League_zps8fa85a18.png