Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Maryville has too much depth their 4th team is too much for our 1st team guys I pray we can keep it with in 6 tds... In all honesty Fulton does not have the depth of Maryville but they play fast and hard... I feel if we can keep the score low that we have a chance to steal this one...

This Game should have been played last year. Fulton Young and needs to have better QB play, both defenses could create another 14-12 type game.

It's funny how I'm not the only one that's saying that haha but it's cool though .. Like the whole Knox Co is saying, why didn't GQ sign on the dotted line long before now? And my team haven't played a meaningful game hahaha if you're talking about West, they won State last year.. As for as AE, they're making strides to getting back.. Just got to quit allowing our players to be recruited by other schools..

Someone told that you had season tickets down there...

I used to know a guy that knew a guy... :rolleyes:

Shad has the govs circling the wagons now. Either in or you're out - and I'm out. I'll plan on listening to Cupp on the radio, and if it turns out to be close late in the game, I can do a drive by. BUT...I'm worried about what Alcoa is planning against one of their mighty 6A opponents.

I used to know a guy that knew a guy... :rolleyes:

Shad has the govs circling the wagons now. Either in or you're out - and I'm out. I'll plan on listening to Cupp on the radio, and if it turns out to be close late in the game, I can do a drive by. BUT...I'm worried about what Alcoa is planning against one of their mighty 6A opponents.

They will run the ball and run it some more.

Turtle GQ had no knowledge Fulton would be the team they were the past two years and the schedule is made out for two years. I've yet to see a schedule that has an opening that say's reserved for someone that feels their tough enough. Don't work that way. I personally think Fulton's defense is as strong as it was last year or better. I also hope the two that were injured are back this week. Maybe they will play four years so Fulton will have the chance your hoping for. I'm willing to think that will happen.

Barney -  you are obviously close to the Maryville program and you probably know a lot about Fulton as well.     So here goes...  is this game going to be close enough to make it worth the drive from the Tri-cities?     Regretting we did not go to Fulton/Mowest and I don't want to regret missing the Fulton/Murvil game either.      But if you feel it won't be that close then I'm not coming down, otherwise I would really love to see this game.      Yeah I know I'm putting you on the spot as a Maryville fan, just trying to figure out if I want to drive 100 miles......

Maryville has too much depth their 4th team is too much for our 1st team guys I pray we can keep it with in 6 tds... In all honesty Fulton does not have the depth of Maryville but they play fast and hard... I feel if we can keep the score low that we have a chance to steal this one...

Who should a fan watch on the falcon side of the ball? Who are the older standouts? The up and comers? I saw a DL at one of the UT camps this summer who looked good to me - don't recall the name but looked like he was a high energy player.

Barney -  you are obviously close to the Maryville program and you probably know a lot about Fulton as well.     So here goes...  is this game going to be close enough to make it worth the drive from the Tri-cities?     Regretting we did not go to Fulton/Mowest and I don't want to regret missing the Fulton/Murvil game either.      But if you feel it won't be that close then I'm not coming down, otherwise I would really love to see this game.      Yeah I know I'm putting you on the spot as a Maryville fan, just trying to figure out if I want to drive 100 miles......

I' think we will win. If Fulton loses the QB and Center it will be even tougher for the Falcons. Remember they got wiped out by graduation but they still have a good defense and faster than what we normally see. I would hate it if you drove a hundred miles and thought you wasted a trip but if you do come you can set with all the gang and have a big time. I know everyone would enjoy meeting you. You might want to ask Stars his thoughts about it also. He is very knowledgeable.