Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Do you know how many other teams that could claim they would have won 4a championships if Maryville wasn't in their way? The one time they got past Maryville your going to sit here and say they overachieved? That was one of the best team Morristown West ever fielded! With Fanney, Fedricks, etc yall D was stout!

It was, but we had graduated a lot from the 2002 team and started the year 1-3. Nobody gave us a chance after that. Then of course we shocked the world.

Maryville should soundly beat Fulton. The MHS offense is really strong this year and the D will get better. The D needs to get better and depth needs to develop as well. MHS looks a bit thin up front IMO.

I think DLine will be fine. Maryville lost 2 great ones in Dylan Jackson and Ritchie Koons. 2 great ones are back in Matt Young and Colton Murrell. I believe Blake Olivera,Zack Payne,Campbell Ferguson,Tewan Purty and Isaac Keller will do really well.

Maryville by a lot. That's not a knock on Fulton at all, Maryville is just head and shoulders above every team in East Tennessee this year. They're too well coached and disciplined on both sides of the ball. Year in year out it just blows my mind with what Quarles and Co do with that program.