Week 3: Greenback @Oneida

crow

Im predicting one heck of atmosphere tonight at the reservation!!!! I just hope our kids realize how big of a game this is. I Believe Oneida faces the best team they will see all year tonight. Yes silvey is a stud as is #1 #53 #33 heck they got more too!!! I think you have to atleast score 3 times to win tonight!!! I cant wait!!

"GO BIG OR GO HOME"

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the winner is........Greonebackida      :huh:

Seriously......we have to turn them over to win this game.  If Green back holds the ball and possession then we are going to be paddling upstream.  Funny thing is, the same can easily be said if my Indians do the same.  Therefore whoever has the least amount of turnovers WINS.

Kaz

I also think 21 points may be enough for either team. Best match-up: Oneida's Stingy D vs. Greenback's Passing Attack. 2nd Best Match-up: Burge vs. Silvey

Kazam

Sorry Kaz but it will take more than one or you all WILL be in trouble.Hes just that good.You all will have a game plan for him tho,im sure of that.

If it is going to take more than one we'll be looking at Zack Stewart Jr.....and we fared pretty well against his bunch last year.  Guess who lined up in front of him most of the night....Burge.  Just saying these kids come with all the hype (most deserved) but our boys won't back down.  Short story.....I think Kevin May (Meigs Co.) came in to Oneida game with more hype than any player I can remember and he ran into Bart Canfield (Indian Lineman) that handed him a spanking that night.  I do not expect a similar story, but sometimes the little fellas got something to prove. 

By the way, Canfield was a big fella.  Silvey playing both ways going to gas him a little too.

Kaz

If it is going to take more than one we'll be looking at Zack Stewart Jr.....and we fared pretty well against his bunch last year. Guess who lined up in front of him most of the night....Burge. Just saying these kids come with all the hype (most deserved) but our boys won't back down. Short story.....I think Kevin May (Meigs Co.) came in to Oneida game with more hype than any player I can remember and he ran into Bart Canfield (Indian Lineman) that handed him a spanking that night. I do not expect a similar story, but sometimes the little fellas got something to prove.

By the way, Canfield was a big fella. Silvey playing both ways going to gas him a little too.

Kaz

Zach was a pussycat compared to Silvey.Zach had size but wasnt very mean.Napier had a killer instinct but not the quickness.Silvy may lay a big egg but im expecting him to be double teamed all night.Lamberts a pretty smart guy.Oh i know about lineman i played against a feller named Jason Layman he wasnt too bad either.LOL.The both ways deal he still getting used to,so i agree.