Week 3: Greenback @Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

Wake up fellers! College football season starts today!!!! I believe they are 2 really good high school teams are playing tomorrow. It's so dead in here I can't remember it who is 😂

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Maybe they are all stuck in that Juju Hut! Or whatever you call it. JK thought that might wake them up. It may just be the calm before the storm!

It's awfully quiet in here. Something is up because this is the night before the biggest game in east tn. Kazam get everybody out of the hut and get them fired up!! Come on now

The Northview/Pigeon Forge game is awful! Why would anyone expose a first year football team on local TV? Feeling kind of sorry for that bunch of kids. I thought they were supposed to pick "good" competitive matchups.

My thought is that it will be a rivalry for years to come and they wanted to show the first game of the rivalry. NVA should be a force before it's all said and done. I would enjoy watching this game next year for sure. NVA has no seniors and PF starts about 6 on each side of the ball.

Guest Fall101

3 of the 4 pickers on high school heroes pick against the Indians. I love it! The Reservation is a tough place to play and very few come out with a win. Where's my Indian fans at??

Indians 21

Kees 7

3 of the 4 pickers on high school heroes pick against the Indians. I love it! The Reservation is a tough place to play and very few come out with a win. Where's my Indian fans at??

Indians 21

Kees 7

Spike, this is going to be a great game. I don't think you guys hold GB to 7 pts. I know you guys will have a good defense, as usual. I do think the Cherokees will score at least 28 pts. I also think Oneida will run the ball on the GB front. Can Oneida score 28 with their ball control offense? I'm not certain they can. But the more I think about it, if Oneida takes the ball and cradles it for long drives, can GB score 28? This is a 50/50 game. Could go into extra innings. I'm going with the Cherokees on the road by 3. Should be a great game and an unbeatable atmosphere!