Eaglets come to Hampton

dogbreath

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the only team that will challenge this team will be North. Yes they've lost Jasper and a few more to TN High, DB or even Sullivan South. Still I've watched this team (North) for the past eight years and I know what their "core" offense is based on. Hampton will get the "W" but will be a hard fight.

I heard that North has got at least one quality transfer playing this year that came from D-B. If it is the guy I am thinking about he is a difference maker. Don't know if they have what it takes to give Hampton a game but the 2-platoon system I saw them use at Central and the improvement from last year could make that an interesting matchup.

We expect a game from North and are very excited to be playing them at home...But we're gonna have to get back to tomorrow's game if want anymore chatter from oldeagle!  I expect oldeagle has been working on some trickery to display in H-Town tomorrow....But I must ask oldeagle about his D-Backs....How bigga boys are they and are they fast? For four qtrs they have to stop McClain, Lunsford, Jones, Sanchez, Davenport and company

I usually know those answers but have watched 0 film on this year's Eagles...I did, however, watch the old tapes on the 2013 & 2014 games last night...oldeagle, you didn't change a bit from one year to the next...You all must age well in that neck of the woods ^_^

Edited by uknoit2

We expect a game from North and are very excited to be playing them at home...But we're gonna have to get back to tomorrow's game if want anymore chatter from oldeagle!  I expect oldeagle has been working on some trickery to display in H-Town tomorrow....But I must ask oldeagle about his D-Backs....How bigga boys are they and are they fast? For four qtrs they have to stop McClain, Lunsford, Jones, Sanchez, Davenport and company

I usually know those answers but have watched 0 film on this year's Eagles...I did, however, watch the old tapes on the 2013 & 2014 games last night...oldeagle, you didn't change a bit from one year to the next...You all must age well in that neck of the woods ^_^

He's afraid to get on the puter, knows what I'll do to his posts. lol. 

Ole eagle ususally has great athletes.  And for aging, good ole Mt Dew :oops:

Ole eagle ususally has great athletes.  And for aging, good ole Mt Dew :oops:

I saw last weeks game, they have a size advantage and good athletes. That being said,i'd say they will have both hands full trying to stop our offence. Just too much balance and good players at every position.

Someone tell oldeagle and fans to take the new road to Hampton.

--Entering Elizabethton, pass golf crse and take Rt at light onto G Street

--Rt at 2nd light on Gap Creek Rd (Hwy 362) and follow to end

--Left on 19-E toward HHS

Turn around in Hampton parking lot and follow the same path back to Cosby.LOL

Edited by pujo