South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

why don't you do us all a favor and just drop out completely! Take the area Bingo champ, OP, with you. I promise no one will miss either of you!

Oh.... what lying lips.... 1st you post, "NO One will miss either of you" 2nd, a trainer like Yous need to be more respectful to Yous elders! Mr. Roy, Mr. Dillard, Mr. Roy Dillard or Mr. RD would most likely work. Now as for Old Pirate, don't recon it matters, but The Cage Rattler is a favorite, but a trainer like you, Mr. Cage Rattler works. Recon coacht fellers knows Yous full of mess! Edited by OLD PIRATE

yeah because I usually litter every board with garbage like they do. But I will make the deal of the century.... They go and I will disappear

i could care less I just think it's childish to lock topics for no reason. Pretty silly I think when most of what's said is done in the spirit of humor? Folks take jabs at each other everyday . You guys take it way to serious - you would think there is a contract at stake for the winning team. Good grief it's high school football. Laugh a little and live a little longer!

For game talk - SP comes out playing four qtrs like they played q3 and Q4 last week the game becomes interesting. Come playing like they did q1 and q 2 and someone better keep there eye on me cause I'm looking for a breaker box myself ha!

Oh.... what lying lips.... 1st you post, "NO One will miss either of you" 2nd, a trainer like Yous need to be more respectful to Yous elders! Mr. Roy, Mr. Dillard, Mr. Roy Dillard or Mr. RD would most likely work. Now as for Old Pirate, don't recon it matters, but The Cage Rattler is a favorite, but a trainer like you, Mr. Cage Rattler works. Recon coacht fellers knows Yous full of mess!

zzzzzzzzz.......

Well fellers.....since this thread appears to have staying power, Old Pirate figured it was time to tell the youngons about the greatest rivalry in Tenn. Now according to OP's great grand pappy this here feud got started shortly after SP became the manufacturing center point of this valley, about 1912. It appears them SP fellers got to be well known as potential stud makers after working in them foundries. Them felines from Jasper would come down that old Jasper Hwy and try to bushwack them a stud maker to take home with them. Didn't take very long, OP recons them felines from SP went and grabbed them ther skillets and introduced them Jasper gals to what's them SP fellers had known for a right smart amount of time. You see..... being ther were a bunch of them ther skillets round SP they throwed a bunch at them Jasper gals. Recon some found the way up the valley. Now you folkes know how them felines feel about them ther skillets. Corse they wanted them back. After them ball games th felines would come out a swinging with the winner taking the stud home and the skillets. Well.....it is pretty easy too see who went and got the studs. Them Jasper folkes been feuding with SP ever since. Recon them Jasper folkes bushwack one ever now and again but theys continuely is looking for some stud makers in Jasper. Coacht fellers knows OP ain't jest joking

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Don't need 2 threads on the same game especially when it's two weeks away.

The other one was the 1st thread though.  You guys with bias really shouldn't be policing threads.  It got a bunch of those Jasper mods in trouble a couple of years ago.  I think its too early for either thread to be honest. 

Edited by rlh

I agree with you ttp...I think the starting athletes on both sides cancel each other out...the biggest advantages the warriors will have is line play and the kicking game....but I do think it will be competitive...I worry more about Logan throwing on us than them running on us.

Not sure I agree with ya there. I think mc definitely has the athlete advantage this year. Our backs are better, our receivers are better and our qb. I think it will be close for a while because sp won't quit like they did last year and Vic will have them playing hard the whole game. I wonder if you sp people actually think you are better this year than last. Serious question. I see two positions, maybe three that you are and that is kennemore, Blevins and one of the lineman. Other than that, personnel wise I just don't see it. The difference may be coaching and playing with heart. It will help to have two weeks to prepare but unless mc has a bunch of turnovers or have some key players out, I look for the line and punishing run game to take over in the second half.