South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

This game only becomes interesting late if mc turns it over or some key players are out. If sp makes this a four qtr game then Marion has no shot of competing in the district, much less the state level. Sp, much like mc the previous eight years, just don't have the horses to compete for a whole game.

If this young SP team comes out and plays like they did in Q3 and Q4 I do think they can keep it interesting .Your right these younguns are playing to the end. MC is the team to beat. I get the feeling most believe it will be another cake walk ( I hope your team believes that)- maybe it will but the ball takes some strange bounces sometimes!

Side note what some say on here is a bunch of mess but if Pirate Mike says it happen well you can just about bank on it.

if they bother you why do you get on here? Momma he's touching me. Wow

Sounds like you have spoken those words many times in your life, which i assume isn't too uncommon for someone that close to the Alabama line. They bring up the same things over and over and over. Your own fan base is tired of these clowns. I rarely respond to their nonsense and I will revert back to my old ways soon enough. I enjoy reading the thoughts of most of the posters on here and I really do support the valley teams when we are not playing each other. I have many friends on both  sides of this rivalary and its all in good fun but like I said before they litter every site.

Sounds like you have spoken those words many times in your life, which i assume isn't too uncommon for someone that close to the Alabama line. They bring up the same things over and over and over. Your own fan base is tired of these clowns. I rarely respond to their nonsense and I will revert back to my old ways soon enough. I enjoy reading the thoughts of most of the posters on here and I really do support the valley teams when we are not playing each other. I have many friends on both  sides of this rivalary and its all in good fun but like I said before they litter every site.

I garuntee you are full of mess. Dang pegleg has boycotted this website cause deputy Indian went and done disrespected me by deleting my website I created. You think im joking but im not.

If this young SP team comes out and plays like they did in Q3 and Q4 I do think they can keep it interesting .Your right these younguns are playing to the end. MC is the team to beat. I get the feeling most believe it will be another cake walk ( I hope your team believes that)- maybe it will but the ball takes some strange bounces sometimes!

Side note what some say on here is a bunch of mess but if Pirate Mike says it happen well you can just about bank on it.

Old Pirate says TTP is like a HEEP of kinfolkes, theys still in an hypnotic state

Of course we're cheating, or else how could we ever beat y'all. Y'all better get over here and keep an eye on us.

I garuntee you the SOS has been caught watching Grider. I garuntee you were caught cheating on multiple violations. Alot worst than that Wooten mans transformer blowing. You think im joking but im not.