Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to football...Who are your playmakers? QB is Walker (Sr) & I've heard about your D1 tackle...who are your other skill players?

#3 JP Porter is one of our leading rb but he has been out since the first game. Suffered a broken bone in his foot. He will be back in a couple more weeks. Other than that we are pretty healthy. In his absence #8 soph Anthony Ballard has done a great job. Big bruiser type runner. #40 Tristen McDaniel also gets some carries from the FB position.

Jr #2 Blaine Potts and Jr #21 Lamartez Brooks are wideouts. Brooks scored the lone TD against Liberty. In fact he is the only one to put it in the end zone all year against them. Potts also plays in the secondary and returns kicks.

On defense Sr #47 Storm Williams and the previously mentioned Tristen McDaniels are probably our best two players both at line backer. Senior #58 Jaleel Buckner is an outstanding DT that has a good motor and can get to the qb quick.

Sr #16 Conner Allen is the kicker/punter and is pretty reliable from 40yds and in. He was the kicker last year as well. Hope this is helpful.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Wow Mustangs by 27!

Might be overconfident, but I didnt say 27 necessarily I said at least 27 lol.  I seen Milans game on the internet against liberty........Liberty is tough I dont think we'd be able to beat them either but I wasnt impressed with Milans performance in it either, not hating just my opinion. Here is link to game if anyone wants to check it out, Liberty looks pretty good.

http://milanmirrorexchange.com/98572/1262/milan-vs-liberty

I hope the website will put our game on there too.

Might be overconfident, but I didnt say 27 necessarily I said at least 27 lol. I seen Milans game on the internet against liberty........Liberty is tough I dont think we'd be able to beat them either but I wasnt impressed with Milans performance in it either, not hating just my opinion. Here is link to game if anyone wants to check it out, Liberty looks pretty good.

http://milanmirrorexchange.com/98572/1262/milan-vs-liberty

I hope the website will put our game on there too.

Don't blame you for not being impressed. Very few teams that will look impressive against them this year.