Week 4, Huntingdon vs Milan

stangfan89

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the color of a jeresy has ever had anything to do with the outcome of a game. To think that it could is just stupid.

I don't read any format or fashion, pun intended, that waker claim pink jersey why Milan lost. The way I read their post is why would they wear them vs huntingdon, kind of like you never want to be someone homecoming game. I've read enough waker post to know he is not a moron but starting to question you. Edited by stangfan89

I don't read any format or fashion, pun intended, that waker claim pink jersey why Milan lost. The way I read their post is why would they wear them vs huntingdon, kind of like you never want to be someone homecoming game. I've read enough waker post to know he is not a moron but starting to question you.

Guess I don't understand what difference it would make to Huntingdon what color Jeresy Milan was wearing. ? If it was my team you were playing I could care less what color you wore.

Saw a different team tonight in Milan than I did Week 1 against Trenton...Milan should have beat Trenton...Milan was never in the game tonight. Guess that says alot about the Stangs. Morris need to let Walker throw and run more. Huntingdon has finally realized that speed kills and look how well they are playing this year

Saw a different team tonight in Milan than I did Week 1 against Trenton...Milan should have beat Trenton...Milan was never in the game tonight. Guess that says alot about the Stangs. Morris need to let Walker throw and run more. Huntingdon has finally realized that speed kills and look how well they are playing this year

Milan through the ball 7 or 8 times tonight and only completed two passes with several of those being ones that the WR should've caught. This Milan team is a pretty good team, but just don't have the grit and killer instinct of the Milan teams of pass. Huntingdon on the other hand has a chance to be really good this year. I would love to see a Huntingdon and Union City matchup

Is Milan running out of talent? Or are they losing their skill players to other schools .I haven't seen any good skill players at Milan since Williamson they always had that one player that stood out every year.Arkel was good but not as good as what you've seen in the past.

Edited by horse