Which teams will have to go to D-II?

GOOSESDAD

Maryville has to pay an awful lot of Rent money I tell you . The DII guys who have to bring up Maryville on a daily basis must be so insecure it's pitiful . When you think you have to tell everyone every day how good you are ... deep down you must have a lot of Doubts . 

Goosedad ... you're not like Whiney82Dad are you ?? Hoping and Praying that some Rule or legislation can get you and everybody else a Trophy ? 

Maryville has to pay an awful lot of Rent money I tell you . The DII guys who have to bring up Maryville on a daily basis must be so insecure it's pitiful . When you think you have to tell everyone every day how good you are ... deep down you must have a lot of Doubts . 

Goosedad ... you're not like Whiney82Dad are you ?? Hoping and Praying that some Rule or legislation can get you and everybody else a Trophy ? 

HAHA....nope,but I would love to see a TRUE STATE CHAMPION,IF someone thought their team was the baddest boy on the block AFTER all the state championships were played,pick 2 or 4 teams private and public to play for some type of Superbowl game of state champs kinda like what California does.

Perhaps not, but ensworth has won the D2 gold ball more often than they would have won the Murfreesboro region, much less 6A.

The Murfreesboro School--Riverdale--is the reason we have a split in the first place, after they threw a fit when they lost to BA in the '95 Clinic Bowl.  Maryville, to my knowledge, never expressed an opinion either way about private schools.

We in D2 would love to have Maryville...who wouldn't?  And they would compete every week, and win a bunch, and it would be a lot fun to watch...not really sure why this is a topic though as Maryville has no reason to join a league with no teams in its geographic vicinity....

Most Maryville fans I know would Love to have all the teams back together , and me personally I would Love to have only 3 or 4 Classes . I see so many teams now winning State Championships and sometimes I've never even heard of them . I detest Political Correctness and I also detest people who try to legislate their team a Trophy . Seeing some of these people on here getting excited about maybe eliminating some competition to make their path easier to a Trophy goes against everything sports was created for . 

Goosedad , sure that sounds fun , but it'll probably never happen , for the same reason we now have 8 Trophies handed out 

Most Maryville fans I know would Love to have all the teams back together , and me personally I would Love to have only 3 or 4 Classes . I see so many teams now winning State Championships and sometimes I've never even heard of them . I detest Political Correctness and I also detest people who try to legislate their team a Trophy . Seeing some of these people on here getting excited about maybe eliminating some competition to make their path easier to a Trophy goes against everything sports was created for .

Goosedad , sure that sounds fun , but it'll probably never happen , for the same reason we now have 8 Trophies handed out

Right there with ya. I would be happy with 5 public schools classes. 6A this year is a joke

Great article this morning in the Chattanooga Times Free Press about who this is really going to affect:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/columns/story/2015/sep/04/warning-public-schools-be-careful-whyou-wish/323433/

One Metro Nashville public school coach told me five years ago that the gap would grow even more if we had a private/public school split and it appears if that is going to happen.